Artists urged to take part in the Appledore RNLI Art and Craft Show this autumn
- Credit: RNLI/Appledore
The RNLI Appledore Annual Art and Craft Show is still set to go ahead this October and organisers are appealing for artists to submit their entries.
The 36th instalment of the popular show will run from October 22 to 25 at its traditional home of the North Devon Yacht Club at Instow.
The show was founded 35 years ago by well-known local artist Ian Hudson to raise money for Appledore RNLI.
Organiser Sandy Peace said: “Over the years this exhibition has raised many thousands of pounds for Appledore Lifeboats and their brave volunteer crews.
“The exhibition has changed, evolved and grown, we now include not only some wonderful accredited artists from the South West using a variety of mediums, but also exceptionally talented crafts people, skilled in photography, pottery, glassware, metalwork, jewellery or stitchery.”
If you would like your work featured this year, email Lesley Ann Cornish on firstname.lastname@example.org ensuring you put in the subject line RNLI ART SHOW.
You may also want to watch:
Lesley will be happy to send application forms and full details, as well as answer any questions.
Completed applications must be received by July 1 and successful artists will be advised by July 31. Artist entry is free, but there is a commission on all sales.
- 1 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 2 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 3 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 4 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 5 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 6 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 7 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 8 Barnstaple flood prevention scheme at least two years away
- 9 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 10 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved