Artists join forces for bigger and better shows
A group of four North Devon artists have joined forces to stage bigger and better exhibitions as they attempt to make their mark on the art world. Keiron Leach, Tim Saunders, Creydi Nevill and Ed Crumpton - from Barnstaple and Ilfracombe – are well known
A group of four North Devon artists have joined forces to stage bigger and better exhibitions as they attempt to make their mark on the art world.
Keiron Leach, Tim Saunders, Creydi Nevill and Ed Crumpton - from Barnstaple and Ilfracombe - are well known locally but hope to crack the national scene by displaying their work to a wider audience in showcases across the country.
Their first exhibition has just finished at the prestigious Oxmarket Galleries in Chichester and already the group have a London show booked in August.
Local fans can see their work in June during the popular Art Trek held as part of the North Devon Festival.
You may also want to watch:
On the weekends of June 11-13, 18-20 and 25-27 the four, along with 50 fellow artists from across North Devon, will be opening their studios for people to see them at work, view the finished product and find out more about the creative process.
Visit http://www.northdevontheatres.org.uk/north-devon-festival-event.asp?ID=497 to find out more about the Art Trek Open Studios event and www.onshow.org.uk for more on the work of Kieron, Tim, Creydi and Ed.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 6 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 7 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton