Artists join forces for bigger and better shows
A group of four North Devon artists have joined forces to stage bigger and better exhibitions as they attempt to make their mark on the art world. Keiron Leach, Tim Saunders, Creydi Nevill and Ed Crumpton - from Barnstaple and Ilfracombe – are well known
A group of four North Devon artists have joined forces to stage bigger and better exhibitions as they attempt to make their mark on the art world.
Keiron Leach, Tim Saunders, Creydi Nevill and Ed Crumpton - from Barnstaple and Ilfracombe - are well known locally but hope to crack the national scene by displaying their work to a wider audience in showcases across the country.
Their first exhibition has just finished at the prestigious Oxmarket Galleries in Chichester and already the group have a London show booked in August.
Local fans can see their work in June during the popular Art Trek held as part of the North Devon Festival.
You may also want to watch:
On the weekends of June 11-13, 18-20 and 25-27 the four, along with 50 fellow artists from across North Devon, will be opening their studios for people to see them at work, view the finished product and find out more about the creative process.
Visit http://www.northdevontheatres.org.uk/north-devon-festival-event.asp?ID=497 to find out more about the Art Trek Open Studios event and www.onshow.org.uk for more on the work of Kieron, Tim, Creydi and Ed.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 2 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 6 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 7 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 8 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 9 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 10 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners