November Artisan Market 2019 is coming to Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Talented artists, makers and artisans from across the South West will be gathering for one day in Barnstaple Pannier Market to celebrate the art of handmade on Sunday, November 3.
The Artisan Market is being presented by Devon Pop Ups and will feature an eclectic mix of exhibitors across a whole range of disciplines.
From homemade sweets to doggie treats, headdresses to jewellery, macramé, ceramics, wood, leather, fine art, prints, illustrations, embroidery, photography and food, the list goes on.
But one thing is certain, everything you see on sale will be handmade.
Entry to the market is £1.50 but free to under 16s and there is a free creative gift wrapping service for all purchases made on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Plus there will be a variety of creative workshops, food stalls and live music throughout the day.
The event starts at 10am and finishes at 4pm.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
The 2018 Artisan Market saw more than 2,000 visitors attend.