November Artisan Market 2019 is coming to Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
Talented artists, makers and artisans from across the South West will be gathering for one day in Barnstaple Pannier Market to celebrate the art of handmade on Sunday, November 3.
The Artisan Market is being presented by Devon Pop Ups and will feature an eclectic mix of exhibitors across a whole range of disciplines.
From homemade sweets to doggie treats, headdresses to jewellery, macramé, ceramics, wood, leather, fine art, prints, illustrations, embroidery, photography and food, the list goes on.
But one thing is certain, everything you see on sale will be handmade.
Entry to the market is £1.50 but free to under 16s and there is a free creative gift wrapping service for all purchases made on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Plus there will be a variety of creative workshops, food stalls and live music throughout the day.
The event starts at 10am and finishes at 4pm.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
The 2018 Artisan Market saw more than 2,000 visitors attend.