Art exhibition by Petroc’s supported learning students
- Credit: Archant
Private view to be held of the artwork before the exhibition at the Goodwin Gallery begins on Monday.
AN art exhibition will showcase a range of mosaics, ceramics, restored furniture and pickles created by supported learning students at Petroc.
The exhibition began on Monday and will run until Friday, May 10, from 10am until 4pm at the gallery at Petroc’s Brannams Campus.
“The exhibition will give students the chance to see their work in a gallery context and celebrate their creativity with family, friends and members of the public, who may not otherwise have a chance to see the high standard of work produced,” said Polly Pocock, a lecturer at the college.
Much of the work will also be available to buy and prints of the original artwork can be ordered too.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the sale will go towards buying new equipment and resources for the department’s art room, which is used by all the students.
For more information email email@example.com.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 8 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new