Art exhibition by Petroc’s supported learning students
- Credit: Archant
Private view to be held of the artwork before the exhibition at the Goodwin Gallery begins on Monday.
AN art exhibition will showcase a range of mosaics, ceramics, restored furniture and pickles created by supported learning students at Petroc.
The exhibition began on Monday and will run until Friday, May 10, from 10am until 4pm at the gallery at Petroc’s Brannams Campus.
“The exhibition will give students the chance to see their work in a gallery context and celebrate their creativity with family, friends and members of the public, who may not otherwise have a chance to see the high standard of work produced,” said Polly Pocock, a lecturer at the college.
Much of the work will also be available to buy and prints of the original artwork can be ordered too.
You may also want to watch:
Proceeds from the sale will go towards buying new equipment and resources for the department’s art room, which is used by all the students.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 6 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 7 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 8 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience