Apprentice star to brief Bideford businesses
TV reality show contestant to head FSB dinner
A FORMER The Apprentice contestant will be speaking at a business dinner being held in Westward Ho! next month.
Katie Hopkins, who shot to fame in the third series of the hit reality television show in 2007, will be “Telling it like it is” at the event being organised by the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB).
Other guests book to speak at The Pier House on Thursday, October 20, are BIG Sheep owner Rick Turner, and West Devon and Torridge MP Geoffrey Cox, who will be talking about the challenges of the High Street.
Tickets are �20 per person and include a two-course carvery dinner.
You may also want to watch:
To book telephone the FSB regional office on (01803) 322499.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 4 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 5 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl