Apprentice star to brief Bideford businesses
TV reality show contestant to head FSB dinner
A FORMER The Apprentice contestant will be speaking at a business dinner being held in Westward Ho! next month.
Katie Hopkins, who shot to fame in the third series of the hit reality television show in 2007, will be “Telling it like it is” at the event being organised by the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB).
Other guests book to speak at The Pier House on Thursday, October 20, are BIG Sheep owner Rick Turner, and West Devon and Torridge MP Geoffrey Cox, who will be talking about the challenges of the High Street.
Tickets are �20 per person and include a two-course carvery dinner.
You may also want to watch:
To book telephone the FSB regional office on (01803) 322499.
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 5 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 6 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 7 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 8 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 9 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality
- 10 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021