Apprentice star to brief Bideford businesses
TV reality show contestant to head FSB dinner
A FORMER The Apprentice contestant will be speaking at a business dinner being held in Westward Ho! next month.
Katie Hopkins, who shot to fame in the third series of the hit reality television show in 2007, will be “Telling it like it is” at the event being organised by the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB).
Other guests book to speak at The Pier House on Thursday, October 20, are BIG Sheep owner Rick Turner, and West Devon and Torridge MP Geoffrey Cox, who will be talking about the challenges of the High Street.
Tickets are �20 per person and include a two-course carvery dinner.
You may also want to watch:
To book telephone the FSB regional office on (01803) 322499.
- 1 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 2 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 4 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 5 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 6 New ‘inside-out’ art gallery coming to Ilfracombe
- 7 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 8 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 9 Busy thirteen days for Appledore RNLI
- 10 Tesco launches ‘Buy One to Help A Child’ in North Devon