Appeal for missing Barnstaple boy, 15
Concern for teenager Bobby Jo
POLICE are appealing for help tracing a 15-year-old Barnstaple boy who has been missing for more than a week.
Bobby Jo Randle was last seen at Osborne Terrace at 11pm on Sunday, January 22.
He has not contacted family or friends since that time and officers believe he may have travelled to London or Essex.
There is concern for Bobby Jo’s welfare and police are appealing for information relating to his disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as a white, approximately five feet two inches in height, of slim build, with a pale complexion and short black hair. He was wearing a blue hooded top, dark coloured jeans and Nike training shoes.
A spokesperson for Devon and Cornwall Police urged Bobby Jo to contact them to ensure he is safe and well.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 3 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 4 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 10 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
They said they were confident that someone has knowledge of his whereabouts and urged anyone with information to telephone 101, quoting log 822 22/01/2012.