Appeal for missing Barnstaple boy, 15
Concern for teenager Bobby Jo
POLICE are appealing for help tracing a 15-year-old Barnstaple boy who has been missing for more than a week.
Bobby Jo Randle was last seen at Osborne Terrace at 11pm on Sunday, January 22.
He has not contacted family or friends since that time and officers believe he may have travelled to London or Essex.
There is concern for Bobby Jo’s welfare and police are appealing for information relating to his disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as a white, approximately five feet two inches in height, of slim build, with a pale complexion and short black hair. He was wearing a blue hooded top, dark coloured jeans and Nike training shoes.
A spokesperson for Devon and Cornwall Police urged Bobby Jo to contact them to ensure he is safe and well.
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 3 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 4 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 5 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 6 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 7 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 8 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
They said they were confident that someone has knowledge of his whereabouts and urged anyone with information to telephone 101, quoting log 822 22/01/2012.