Appeal for missing Barnstaple boy, 15
Concern for teenager Bobby Jo
POLICE are appealing for help tracing a 15-year-old Barnstaple boy who has been missing for more than a week.
Bobby Jo Randle was last seen at Osborne Terrace at 11pm on Sunday, January 22.
He has not contacted family or friends since that time and officers believe he may have travelled to London or Essex.
There is concern for Bobby Jo’s welfare and police are appealing for information relating to his disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
He is described as a white, approximately five feet two inches in height, of slim build, with a pale complexion and short black hair. He was wearing a blue hooded top, dark coloured jeans and Nike training shoes.
A spokesperson for Devon and Cornwall Police urged Bobby Jo to contact them to ensure he is safe and well.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
They said they were confident that someone has knowledge of his whereabouts and urged anyone with information to telephone 101, quoting log 822 22/01/2012.