Appeal after man snapped ambulance keys in Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
A man tried to grab the keys of an ambulance in Barnstaple, causing them to snap in the ignition, police said.
Police are appealing for information after a man snapped the keys of an ambulance in the ignition.
The incident happened in Barnstaple outside the Panniers Wetherspoon pub in Boutport Street on Saturday night.
A police spokesman said a man grabbed the keys out of the ignition and as a crew memvber tried to stop the man he pulled away and snapped the key.
Police would like to thank everyone that has already come forward with information in regards to the group of men, who were believed to be wearing yellow boiler suits.
You may also want to watch:
Further investigation to identify the individual responsible are being conducted, including checking CCTV.
If anyone can help identify the individual please contact police on 101 quoting crime number CR/074183/15
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 6 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 10 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand