Appeal after man snapped ambulance keys in Barnstaple
- Credit: Archant
A man tried to grab the keys of an ambulance in Barnstaple, causing them to snap in the ignition, police said.
Police are appealing for information after a man snapped the keys of an ambulance in the ignition.
The incident happened in Barnstaple outside the Panniers Wetherspoon pub in Boutport Street on Saturday night.
A police spokesman said a man grabbed the keys out of the ignition and as a crew memvber tried to stop the man he pulled away and snapped the key.
Police would like to thank everyone that has already come forward with information in regards to the group of men, who were believed to be wearing yellow boiler suits.
You may also want to watch:
Further investigation to identify the individual responsible are being conducted, including checking CCTV.
If anyone can help identify the individual please contact police on 101 quoting crime number CR/074183/15
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe