SIR – Will you help us to make a difference to someone’s life?
Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) is the UK’s leading charity helping anyone in the UK living with sight loss.
We provide more than 60 different services to help rebuild lives devastated by sight loss.
Every day, another 100 people will start to lose their sight. Your support helps us rebuild lives devastated by sight loss.
To continue to fund our services, we rely on the support of volunteers in your area.
You may also want to watch:
Can you spare some of your free time to help collect vital funds raised to support blind and partially-sighted people in your local area?
Volunteering doesn’t have to take up much of your time, just one hour a day or a week, a month or one day a year. We have opportunities to suit all.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 6 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 Exhibition celebrates North Devon in 100 objects
To find out more about flexible volunteering please call 01952 257010.
Royal National Institute
of Blind People