SIR – Will you help us to make a difference to someone’s life?
Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) is the UK’s leading charity helping anyone in the UK living with sight loss.
We provide more than 60 different services to help rebuild lives devastated by sight loss.
Every day, another 100 people will start to lose their sight. Your support helps us rebuild lives devastated by sight loss.
To continue to fund our services, we rely on the support of volunteers in your area.
You may also want to watch:
Can you spare some of your free time to help collect vital funds raised to support blind and partially-sighted people in your local area?
Volunteering doesn’t have to take up much of your time, just one hour a day or a week, a month or one day a year. We have opportunities to suit all.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 5 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 6 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 9 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
To find out more about flexible volunteering please call 01952 257010.
Royal National Institute
of Blind People