SIR – Will you help us to make a difference to someone’s life?
Royal National Institute of Blind People (RNIB) is the UK’s leading charity helping anyone in the UK living with sight loss.
We provide more than 60 different services to help rebuild lives devastated by sight loss.
Every day, another 100 people will start to lose their sight. Your support helps us rebuild lives devastated by sight loss.
To continue to fund our services, we rely on the support of volunteers in your area.
You may also want to watch:
Can you spare some of your free time to help collect vital funds raised to support blind and partially-sighted people in your local area?
Volunteering doesn’t have to take up much of your time, just one hour a day or a week, a month or one day a year. We have opportunities to suit all.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 6 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 MP welcomes free virtual funding workshop for North Devon charities
To find out more about flexible volunteering please call 01952 257010.
Royal National Institute
of Blind People