Another store closing in Green Lanes
After eight years in the shopping precinct, another store will be closing its doors in Green Lanes.
ANOTHER shop in Green Lanes will be closing down next month following a decline in retail sales.
Ice Jewellery will be closing its doors for the final time after eight years of trading in the shopping centre.
But it’s not all bad news, as owners Clare and Tony Mutch will be continuing with their successful party planning business which they recently won several awards for.
Clare said: “Retail sales have been on the decline for the past 18 months but as you know our party plan business is thriving so we have made the difficult decision to close our retail arm and concentrate full time on the party plan company.”
You may also want to watch:
“It will be very sad to see the shop close as we have had 8 very happy years there and have built up a very loyal customer base. We would like to say a huge thank you to all our customers past and present for their support over the years and hope to see them all again at one of our parties at www.icejewellery.com very soon”
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton