Another store closing in Green Lanes
After eight years in the shopping precinct, another store will be closing its doors in Green Lanes.
ANOTHER shop in Green Lanes will be closing down next month following a decline in retail sales.
Ice Jewellery will be closing its doors for the final time after eight years of trading in the shopping centre.
But it’s not all bad news, as owners Clare and Tony Mutch will be continuing with their successful party planning business which they recently won several awards for.
Clare said: “Retail sales have been on the decline for the past 18 months but as you know our party plan business is thriving so we have made the difficult decision to close our retail arm and concentrate full time on the party plan company.”
You may also want to watch:
“It will be very sad to see the shop close as we have had 8 very happy years there and have built up a very loyal customer base. We would like to say a huge thank you to all our customers past and present for their support over the years and hope to see them all again at one of our parties at www.icejewellery.com very soon”
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 8 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 9 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 10 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge