Animated fun for the whole family
From animation workshops to exciting film showings, there is something for everyone at the Plough this month.
THE SOUTH West’s leading independent animation film festival is visiting the Plough Arts Centre in Torrington.
Animation Exeter will see screenings of five animation films and four animation workshops for the second year running.
The first screening will show Surviving Life on February 8 (Wed) at 8pm, followed by Puss in Boots on February 13 and Wednesday 15 at 2pm.
Other films being shown include The Dark Crystal on February 16 at 7pm, or for those fascinated by Japanese manga, on February 22 there will be a screening of the life and work of Japanese comic artist Yoshihiro Tatsumi.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be workshops held including creating magical creatures, a chance for the whole family to try hands-on animation, a Fishy Tales workshop to make characters from driftwood and shells and an opportunity for five to seven year olds to make fairytale princesses and dragons.
For more information on workshops and films please get in contact with the Box Office on 01805 624624
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 2 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 3 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 6 Dog Restrictions come into force on Westward Ho! Beach
- 7 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 8 Bideford paramedic compensated after winning victimisation claim
- 9 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 10 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'