Animated fun for the whole family
From animation workshops to exciting film showings, there is something for everyone at the Plough this month.
THE SOUTH West’s leading independent animation film festival is visiting the Plough Arts Centre in Torrington.
Animation Exeter will see screenings of five animation films and four animation workshops for the second year running.
The first screening will show Surviving Life on February 8 (Wed) at 8pm, followed by Puss in Boots on February 13 and Wednesday 15 at 2pm.
Other films being shown include The Dark Crystal on February 16 at 7pm, or for those fascinated by Japanese manga, on February 22 there will be a screening of the life and work of Japanese comic artist Yoshihiro Tatsumi.
There will also be workshops held including creating magical creatures, a chance for the whole family to try hands-on animation, a Fishy Tales workshop to make characters from driftwood and shells and an opportunity for five to seven year olds to make fairytale princesses and dragons.
For more information on workshops and films please get in contact with the Box Office on 01805 624624
- 1 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 2 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 3 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 4 Covid outbreaks in Devon’s care homes at highest level since pandemic began
- 5 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 6 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 9 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 10 Those energy bills - what has gone wrong?