Just before Christmas, Diana Lewis came to my aid. My cat, Ollie, was taken ill and he was receiving vet’s treatment.
As his condition went on I was given the animal ambulance number.
After hearing of Ollie’s case and my personal situation, Diana Lewis took Ollie to the special care unit at Market Vets.
Market Vets were wonderful to me, and in the care and commitment they gave to help Ollie get better.
Ollie is now home and is doing well with on-going help from Market Vets.
You may also want to watch:
I can’t thank Diana Lewis enough and all the vets at Market Vets.
I would encourage anyone who is considering giving a donation to a charity to think of North Devon Animal Ambulance, who do such fantastic work, not only with strays and wildlife but with normal people like me that found themselves in a difficult situation.
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 5 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 6 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 7 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 8 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality
They deserve every donation they receive.
Mrs J Dick