Just before Christmas, Diana Lewis came to my aid. My cat, Ollie, was taken ill and he was receiving vet’s treatment.
As his condition went on I was given the animal ambulance number.
After hearing of Ollie’s case and my personal situation, Diana Lewis took Ollie to the special care unit at Market Vets.
Market Vets were wonderful to me, and in the care and commitment they gave to help Ollie get better.
Ollie is now home and is doing well with on-going help from Market Vets.
You may also want to watch:
I can’t thank Diana Lewis enough and all the vets at Market Vets.
I would encourage anyone who is considering giving a donation to a charity to think of North Devon Animal Ambulance, who do such fantastic work, not only with strays and wildlife but with normal people like me that found themselves in a difficult situation.
- 1 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
They deserve every donation they receive.
Mrs J Dick