An expensive shop
- Credit: Archant
Regarding the article concerning Mr Draper’s parking ticket at Asda, Bideford.
We visited this store on October 25, 2012. We had breakfast in the cafe then did a normal shop in the store. When it’s a store you don’t know, the layout of it may take a little longer than normal. Also, the Christmas stock was out so we were getting ideas.
We got to the car to load up, there was the parking ticket. £70, or £40 if paid within two weeks. Lovely! I paid the £40.
It was timed at three minutes after we had pulled into the space (I had checked my watch) until a few minutes over the two hours.
The most expensive shop I have ever done in a supermarket.
You may also want to watch:
My tip for Asda shoppers – shop or eat there, there’s no time for both. As for us, we will NOT be going there again!
N Spencer (Mrs)
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 6 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 7 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 8 Appledore RNLI's Matt Rowe passes out as lifeboat mechanic
- 9 Six people injured in serious crash on A39 near Barnstaple - Police appeal
- 10 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes