An even truer resemblance
- Credit: Getty Images/Hemera
We have just spent a lovely bank holiday in one of our favourite locations – the North Devon coastline.
We stayed in Ilfracombe and loved the harbourside with its majestic and prestigious Verity.
We ate out in some fantastic local restaurants and enjoyed our whole time. Until Monday evening that is.
We left our favourite restaurant in Fore Street and walked towards the High Street.
I was absolutely disgusted to discover a huge pile of dog poo on the pavement. Ten yards further on and there was another huge pile.
You may also want to watch:
No effort had been made to remove this mess. This is not the first time either.
Please can something be done about this disgusting habit of dog owners who show an absolute disrespect to everyone and the environment?
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 3 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 6 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 7 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
Their selfish actions will surely put tourists off from revisiting.
I am reminded that dog owners sometimes have a resemblance to their own dog – well, I can think of an even better resemblance.