An even truer resemblance
- Credit: Getty Images/Hemera
We have just spent a lovely bank holiday in one of our favourite locations – the North Devon coastline.
We stayed in Ilfracombe and loved the harbourside with its majestic and prestigious Verity.
We ate out in some fantastic local restaurants and enjoyed our whole time. Until Monday evening that is.
We left our favourite restaurant in Fore Street and walked towards the High Street.
I was absolutely disgusted to discover a huge pile of dog poo on the pavement. Ten yards further on and there was another huge pile.
You may also want to watch:
No effort had been made to remove this mess. This is not the first time either.
Please can something be done about this disgusting habit of dog owners who show an absolute disrespect to everyone and the environment?
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 4 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 Great Big Green Week backed by North Devon Council
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 10 'Monster' jailed after abuse victim tells judge of his torment
Their selfish actions will surely put tourists off from revisiting.
I am reminded that dog owners sometimes have a resemblance to their own dog – well, I can think of an even better resemblance.