Alternative location for farmers’ market
Market moved to Victoria Park due to Regatta this weekend.
Bideford Quay Farmers’ Market will be temporarily relocating this weekend to Victoria Park.
The market will run from the park on Saturday due to the Bideford Regatta being held along the river that day.
Food lovers can find fresh produce including fish, meats, vegetables, cheeses, chutneys and cakes from 9am -2pm.
Forthcoming market events after July 14 will be held at the following places:
You may also want to watch:
July 28 – Bideford Quay
August 11 – Bideford Quay
- 1 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 2 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 3 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 4 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 5 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 6 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 7 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 10 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
August 25 – Bideford Quay
September 8 – Victoria Park
September 22 – Bideford Quay
September 29 – Bideford Quay
For more information or to book a pitch visit www.torridge.gov.uk/bidefordfarmersmarket or contact Kelsey Shortridge on 01237 428743 or email email@example.com