Alternative location for farmers’ market
Market moved to Victoria Park due to Regatta this weekend.
Bideford Quay Farmers’ Market will be temporarily relocating this weekend to Victoria Park.
The market will run from the park on Saturday due to the Bideford Regatta being held along the river that day.
Food lovers can find fresh produce including fish, meats, vegetables, cheeses, chutneys and cakes from 9am -2pm.
Forthcoming market events after July 14 will be held at the following places:
You may also want to watch:
July 28 – Bideford Quay
August 11 – Bideford Quay
- 1 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 2 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 3 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 4 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 7 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 8 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
August 25 – Bideford Quay
September 8 – Victoria Park
September 22 – Bideford Quay
September 29 – Bideford Quay
For more information or to book a pitch visit www.torridge.gov.uk/bidefordfarmersmarket or contact Kelsey Shortridge on 01237 428743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org