All invited to health trust AGM year review
Northern Devon Healthcare Trust invites all and sundry to AGM next week.
THE public is being invited to attend the Devon Healthcare NHS Trust’s annual general meeting on Tuesday of next week.
The event will look back at the past year and review the trust’s Annual Report for 2011/12. It will also look at what lies ahead for the trust next year.
The AGM at the Chichester Boardroom in North Devon District Hospital will highlight what the trust considers its achievements during the past year, including what it says are some of the lowest waiting times in the country.
The meeting report will also show the trust achieved financial breakeven, delivering eight per cent savings and a �1.7 million surplus.
You may also want to watch:
Other positive highlights will include day case rates being in the top five in England. The trust was rated as very good or excellent for clinical services in all external inspections/accreditations.
More than 95 per cent of people treated felt the care they received was excellent or good, according to the latest independent survey.
- 1 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 2 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 3 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 4 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 5 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 6 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
- 7 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 8 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 9 Huntsmen fined for digging badger sett near Chulmleigh
- 10 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
North Devon District Hospital was designated a Trauma Unit in April of this year.
The meeting starts at 6pm on Tuesday (September 4). The public and Trust staff are welcome to attend. Light refreshments will be available from 5.30pm.