All invited to health trust AGM year review
Northern Devon Healthcare Trust invites all and sundry to AGM next week.
THE public is being invited to attend the Devon Healthcare NHS Trust’s annual general meeting on Tuesday of next week.
The event will look back at the past year and review the trust’s Annual Report for 2011/12. It will also look at what lies ahead for the trust next year.
The AGM at the Chichester Boardroom in North Devon District Hospital will highlight what the trust considers its achievements during the past year, including what it says are some of the lowest waiting times in the country.
The meeting report will also show the trust achieved financial breakeven, delivering eight per cent savings and a �1.7 million surplus.
You may also want to watch:
Other positive highlights will include day case rates being in the top five in England. The trust was rated as very good or excellent for clinical services in all external inspections/accreditations.
More than 95 per cent of people treated felt the care they received was excellent or good, according to the latest independent survey.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 8 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 9 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton
North Devon District Hospital was designated a Trauma Unit in April of this year.
The meeting starts at 6pm on Tuesday (September 4). The public and Trust staff are welcome to attend. Light refreshments will be available from 5.30pm.