All invited to health trust AGM year review
Northern Devon Healthcare Trust invites all and sundry to AGM next week.
THE public is being invited to attend the Devon Healthcare NHS Trust’s annual general meeting on Tuesday of next week.
The event will look back at the past year and review the trust’s Annual Report for 2011/12. It will also look at what lies ahead for the trust next year.
The AGM at the Chichester Boardroom in North Devon District Hospital will highlight what the trust considers its achievements during the past year, including what it says are some of the lowest waiting times in the country.
The meeting report will also show the trust achieved financial breakeven, delivering eight per cent savings and a �1.7 million surplus.
Other positive highlights will include day case rates being in the top five in England. The trust was rated as very good or excellent for clinical services in all external inspections/accreditations.
More than 95 per cent of people treated felt the care they received was excellent or good, according to the latest independent survey.
- 1 Unique seaside wedding venue to put £1m into Combe Martin economy
- 2 160 traders at this year's Christmas Market in Braunton
- 3 Holsworthy link mental health centre looks set to close permanently
- 4 Council forms group to tackle North Devon housing crisis
- 5 New recycled plastic tables installed at Victoria Park
- 6 Loud music man fined after breaching official order
- 7 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 8 Heddon Valley crowned top of winter walks table
- 9 North Devon MP encourages community to go 'one step greener'
- 10 RGB's North Devon branches helping others this Christmas
North Devon District Hospital was designated a Trauma Unit in April of this year.
The meeting starts at 6pm on Tuesday (September 4). The public and Trust staff are welcome to attend. Light refreshments will be available from 5.30pm.