All great carers
I have just returned from my fourth respite stay at Hatchmoor Nursing Home, Torrington.
I have to say that the owner, Solomon, and the matron, Maggie (Five Live) and the nurses, really care for you and look after you. Everyone, the cooks, laundry staff and the housekeepers all look after you very well.
Every room is en-suite and, being blind and of limited mobility, I prefer to stay in my own room, but at no time was I lonely because my special people called the carers kept me happy, always topped up with tea or coffee. Thank you all my ’ansomes - everyone looked after me well.
I hope to return sometime again in the future.
You may also want to watch:
1 Tomouth Crescent
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 7 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 8 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 9 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 10 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council