All great carers
I have just returned from my fourth respite stay at Hatchmoor Nursing Home, Torrington.
I have to say that the owner, Solomon, and the matron, Maggie (Five Live) and the nurses, really care for you and look after you. Everyone, the cooks, laundry staff and the housekeepers all look after you very well.
Every room is en-suite and, being blind and of limited mobility, I prefer to stay in my own room, but at no time was I lonely because my special people called the carers kept me happy, always topped up with tea or coffee. Thank you all my ’ansomes - everyone looked after me well.
I hope to return sometime again in the future.
You may also want to watch:
1 Tomouth Crescent
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 3 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Cook book to help in Afghanistan produced in South Molton
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 9 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 10 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs