All great carers
I have just returned from my fourth respite stay at Hatchmoor Nursing Home, Torrington.
I have to say that the owner, Solomon, and the matron, Maggie (Five Live) and the nurses, really care for you and look after you. Everyone, the cooks, laundry staff and the housekeepers all look after you very well.
Every room is en-suite and, being blind and of limited mobility, I prefer to stay in my own room, but at no time was I lonely because my special people called the carers kept me happy, always topped up with tea or coffee. Thank you all my ’ansomes - everyone looked after me well.
I hope to return sometime again in the future.
You may also want to watch:
1 Tomouth Crescent
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 7 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 8 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses