Alexina will reign over Bideford’s parade
Bideford’s carnival royal family has been chosen.
Reigning over the town’s parade on September 10 will be 12-year-old carnival queen Alexina Mills.
Her attendants will be Devon Butterworth and Samantha Thomas, both 14.
Fairy queen will be Trinity Hawkins, six, and the flower girl will be Casey Colwill, seven.
The special theme of this year’s carnival is A Night At The Movies.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms are available from Bideford tourist information centre and on the Bideford Carnival facebook page.
- 1 Aldi plans for three new stores in North Devon
- 2 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 3 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 4 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 5 Barnstaple Enterprise Hub 'Node' launches to support local businesses
- 6 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 7 Holsworthy solicitor praised by guide to UK’s top lawyers
- 8 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors