Alexina will reign over Bideford’s parade
Bideford’s carnival royal family has been chosen.
Reigning over the town’s parade on September 10 will be 12-year-old carnival queen Alexina Mills.
Her attendants will be Devon Butterworth and Samantha Thomas, both 14.
Fairy queen will be Trinity Hawkins, six, and the flower girl will be Casey Colwill, seven.
The special theme of this year’s carnival is A Night At The Movies.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms are available from Bideford tourist information centre and on the Bideford Carnival facebook page.
- 1 County Council Elections: Candidates for North Devon
- 2 County Council Elections: Candidates for Torridge
- 3 Police appeal after Barnstaple brawl
- 4 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 5 North Devon seconds look to bounce back from heavy defeat
- 6 Pensioner gets suspended sentence for 'unspeakable abuse images'
- 7 Devon County Council Elections: Candidate lists for North Devon and Torridge
- 8 Shocked Barnstaple burglary victim watched raid on phone
- 9 Big opening-day wins for Bideford and Braunton
- 10 New Barnstaple restaurant offers Fine Dining at Home