Alexina will reign over Bideford’s parade
Bideford’s carnival royal family has been chosen.
Reigning over the town’s parade on September 10 will be 12-year-old carnival queen Alexina Mills.
Her attendants will be Devon Butterworth and Samantha Thomas, both 14.
Fairy queen will be Trinity Hawkins, six, and the flower girl will be Casey Colwill, seven.
The special theme of this year’s carnival is A Night At The Movies.
You may also want to watch:
Entry forms are available from Bideford tourist information centre and on the Bideford Carnival facebook page.
- 1 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 2 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 3 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 4 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 'Spot The Oddity' in Bideford for your chance to win £100
- 7 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted
- 8 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 9 Northam Murder: Expert says trail of clues link carer to the scene
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton