Agricultural shed damaged by fire
The contents of the storage building were destroyed in the blaze this afternoon (Mon).
THREE fire engines were scrambled to reports of a fire in an agricultural shed at Cleverdon farm in Bradworthy this afternoon (Mon).
Crews from Holsworthy, Hartland and Torrington attended the scene around 2.20pm.
The contents of the storage building were destroyed in the fire and 25 per cent of the building was also destroyed.
Crews extinguished the fire using a hose reel jet, short extension ladder, thermal imaging camera and small tools.
You may also want to watch:
The cause was believed to be accidental and duty of care was left with the occupiers.
- 1 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 5 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year
- 10 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned