Agricultural shed damaged by fire
The contents of the storage building were destroyed in the blaze this afternoon (Mon).
THREE fire engines were scrambled to reports of a fire in an agricultural shed at Cleverdon farm in Bradworthy this afternoon (Mon).
Crews from Holsworthy, Hartland and Torrington attended the scene around 2.20pm.
The contents of the storage building were destroyed in the fire and 25 per cent of the building was also destroyed.
Crews extinguished the fire using a hose reel jet, short extension ladder, thermal imaging camera and small tools.
You may also want to watch:
The cause was believed to be accidental and duty of care was left with the occupiers.
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 9 Teams needed for Appledore RNLI Boat Pull
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail