A388 Crash victim named
The victim of a fatal collision last week has been named by Police
THE victim of a fatal car crash in Clawton on March 1 has been named as Paul Robert Garcia.
Mr Garcia, aged 38, from Launceston was driving a Pergeot 106 when it collided with a blue Vauxhall Astra on the A388 between Clawton and St Giles on the Heath.
The family have been notified and are currently considering a tribute at this time.
Police are still appealing for witnesses to the crash, which occurred just before 5.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses are urged to call Police on non emergency number 101 quoting log number 573 01/03/12.
- 1 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 2 'ThINK it through before you tattoo' urges council
- 3 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 4 People in North Devon urged to take up the vaccine to help protect others
- 5 Alison Hernandez vows to get tough on crime as she retains PCC role
- 6 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
- 7 Conservatives maintain control of Devon County Council despite losses
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 Ton-up Brend helps Bideford set early pace
- 10 MP welcomes free virtual funding workshop for North Devon charities