A361 North Devon Link Road reopens following Landkey crash
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Drivers warned of long tailbacks in the area.
UPDATE: The road was re-opened to traffic shortly before 7pm.
Police have closed part of the A361 North Devon Link Road following a crash at the Landkey junction this evening (Monday).
The collision between a Ford Transit van and a Ford S-Max was reported to police shortly after 5.30pm.
A police spokesperson said there were no reported injuries but both carriageways have been closed between the junction and the Portmore roundabout in Barnstaple.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are being advised to avoid the area due to long tail backs in both directions.
The road is expected to remain closed until later this evening to enable the recovery of the vehicles.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 5 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 6 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 7 Fringe TheatreFest returns to Barnstaple this month
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park