A361 North Devon Link Road reopens following Landkey crash
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Drivers warned of long tailbacks in the area.
UPDATE: The road was re-opened to traffic shortly before 7pm.
Police have closed part of the A361 North Devon Link Road following a crash at the Landkey junction this evening (Monday).
The collision between a Ford Transit van and a Ford S-Max was reported to police shortly after 5.30pm.
A police spokesperson said there were no reported injuries but both carriageways have been closed between the junction and the Portmore roundabout in Barnstaple.
You may also want to watch:
Motorists are being advised to avoid the area due to long tail backs in both directions.
The road is expected to remain closed until later this evening to enable the recovery of the vehicles.
- 1 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 2 Plan for 173 homes on Torrington Creamery site approved despite no affordable homes
- 3 Crash and assault in Ilfracombe - Police appeal
- 4 Northam Murder: Carer denies killing widow Carol Hart
- 5 New ‘inside-out’ art gallery coming to Ilfracombe
- 6 New Trek Fest gives walkers a reward for their hike
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Changes to reporting planning breaches in North Devon
- 9 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 10 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford