A taste of the arts for young people
A new performing arts company is hoping to give young people a taster of the classes they will be starting in Bideford
YOUNG fans of performing arts can experience a free taster session on February 8 in Bideford.
Platform 2 will be holding an open day at Rose Hill for young people aged 4-18 years to inspire their creativity and teach new skills.
Drama, dance and music sessions will be held in different age groups; four to seven year olds can attend from 9.30-10.30am and above seven years from 11am-1pm.
The company is aiming to provide a wide range of techniques to students on Saturday mornings including voice work, street dance lessons, Zumba classes and physical theatre lessons.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to acquire a booking form contact Tamsin on 07758248621.
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Barnstaple Roundtable focuses on the importance of defibrillators
- 5 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 6 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby leads World Ocean Day debate
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 9 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 10 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new