A taste of the arts for young people
A new performing arts company is hoping to give young people a taster of the classes they will be starting in Bideford
YOUNG fans of performing arts can experience a free taster session on February 8 in Bideford.
Platform 2 will be holding an open day at Rose Hill for young people aged 4-18 years to inspire their creativity and teach new skills.
Drama, dance and music sessions will be held in different age groups; four to seven year olds can attend from 9.30-10.30am and above seven years from 11am-1pm.
The company is aiming to provide a wide range of techniques to students on Saturday mornings including voice work, street dance lessons, Zumba classes and physical theatre lessons.
You may also want to watch:
For more information or to acquire a booking form contact Tamsin on 07758248621.
- 1 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 2 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 3 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 4 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 5 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 6 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 7 Appeal goes out to patients as Devon's health service buckle under pressure
- 8 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 9 Affinity Devon seeks next Charity of the Year
- 10 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up