A stone cold waste
I agree about the waste of money on a new remembrance stone for Bideford.
We have a beautiful cross already in Chudleigh Memorial Park which seems almost forgotten.
It never gets a mention. I wonder if a lot of new people coming to live here even know about it at all.
This is where the people used to come every year to remember – why not now?
Most have cars and we have places to park and two access gates to it.
You may also want to watch:
So, come on, take the time to come over to remember here in what, after all, is Bideford’s memorial park with a much better cross than anything that could be built now – and save money too.
- 1 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 2 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 3 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 4 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 5 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 6 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 7 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 8 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year