A simple fold
In this age of austerity it’s a shame the council is sending out one-sheet A4 letters in an A4 envelope at a cost of 56p per one.
If only they had folded the letter it would have cost 31p.
Mine was marked with the number 26 and circled – it was possibly the top of a pile of 26 letters. A saving of 25p per letter... over the cost of a week... a year... oh dear!
Let the readers do the maths!
- 1 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 2 Remembering much-loved and once-heaving Ilfracombe train station
- 3 Covid outbreaks in Devon’s care homes at highest level since pandemic began
- 4 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 5 South Molton's top 10 rating for pannier market
- 6 Stylish Victorian property offers many period features
- 7 Queen's Theatre panto audiences raise £3,200 for local charities
- 8 Help turn tide with Appledore community film
- 9 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs
- 10 Those energy bills - what has gone wrong?