A simple fold
In this age of austerity it’s a shame the council is sending out one-sheet A4 letters in an A4 envelope at a cost of 56p per one.
If only they had folded the letter it would have cost 31p.
Mine was marked with the number 26 and circled – it was possibly the top of a pile of 26 letters. A saving of 25p per letter... over the cost of a week... a year... oh dear!
Let the readers do the maths!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 2 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 3 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 4 Street food traders revealed for South Molton Food and Drink Festival
- 5 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 6 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Celebrating 15 years of North Devon charity Families in Grief
- 9 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 10 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience