A lovely story
SIR - With reference to your recent story Please send a parcel to my girl in Afghanistan. What lovely story and plea. I am married to one of Sarah s comrades, Michael MacDiarmid and he is located in a very similar place. Bastion and other bigger camps a
SIR - With reference to your recent story Please send a parcel to my girl in Afghanistan. What lovely story and plea.
I am married to one of Sarah's comrades, Michael MacDiarmid and he is located in a very similar place.
Bastion and other bigger camps are a time of luxury for Sarah/Mike and others doing similar things.
They have to be very self-proficient where they are, so they will have built most of where they will be living and Mike has told me many stories about the chickens they have and the chicken pen they have built.
You may also want to watch:
It's hard knowing that he hasn't got the luxury of the internet and yes 30 minutes calling time a week is nothing, so I get two phone calls a week and we have only been married eight weeks.
I hope Sarah is getting on well and staying safe. Please do send things out as it is free and will be so amazing for them out there.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 3 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 4 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 5 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 6 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 7 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 8 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 9 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 10 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
Mary MacDiarmid, Bath.