A happy customer
I would publicly like to thank Don Bailey and his son, who own a repairs business of electrical goods.
My washing machine was playing up. I rang and spoke to the father who then sent his son within 24 hours to fix the problem.
What a refreshing breath of fresh air to experience first-class workmanship, excellent professionalism and wonderful service that, on top of all this, was very comfortable to my pocket.
Other firms would go a long way to achieve the one-to-one service that I experienced this week.
Well done, Don Bailey & Son, for a refreshing and uplifting experience, that is fast becoming a very difficult thing to find in this world of commerce.
You may also want to watch:
Christabella Garrad (Mrs)
- 1 Farmer fined for ploughing up protected Iron Age remains
- 2 Tractor guidance systems taken from farm near Bideford
- 3 North Devon woman reveals huge collection of HM Queen portraits and memorabilia
- 4 Rare vehicles from Dave Vanstone Collection go to auction
- 5 Bideford town centre regeneration plan backed by council
- 6 South Molton youngsters enjoy Land Rover Premiership Rugby Cup
- 7 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 8 Bideford woman wins £70,000 and turns miles into trees
- 9 Teams needed for Appledore RNLI Boat Pull
- 10 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal