A happy customer
I would publicly like to thank Don Bailey and his son, who own a repairs business of electrical goods.
My washing machine was playing up. I rang and spoke to the father who then sent his son within 24 hours to fix the problem.
What a refreshing breath of fresh air to experience first-class workmanship, excellent professionalism and wonderful service that, on top of all this, was very comfortable to my pocket.
Other firms would go a long way to achieve the one-to-one service that I experienced this week.
Well done, Don Bailey & Son, for a refreshing and uplifting experience, that is fast becoming a very difficult thing to find in this world of commerce.
You may also want to watch:
Christabella Garrad (Mrs)
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 4 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 5 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 6 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Sale of Bideford's Brunswick Wharf completed
- 10 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts