A happy customer
I would publicly like to thank Don Bailey and his son, who own a repairs business of electrical goods.
My washing machine was playing up. I rang and spoke to the father who then sent his son within 24 hours to fix the problem.
What a refreshing breath of fresh air to experience first-class workmanship, excellent professionalism and wonderful service that, on top of all this, was very comfortable to my pocket.
Other firms would go a long way to achieve the one-to-one service that I experienced this week.
Well done, Don Bailey & Son, for a refreshing and uplifting experience, that is fast becoming a very difficult thing to find in this world of commerce.
Christabella Garrad (Mrs)
- 1 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 2 Urgent appeal goes out to help keep teenagers off the streets
- 3 War hero, SWW champion and author Tony dies at 97
- 4 How can we celebrate Queen's Platinum?
- 5 Chance at last to sing along with the Winkleigh Singers
- 6 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 7 Exercise the 'chuckle muscle' with comedian Jason Manford
- 8 MP Selaine Saxby: Violence against women and girls
- 9 Go ahead for 211 homes but Bideford plans fall short on affordable homes
- 10 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs