A great day at Castle Hill Car Festival
- Credit: Andrew Petty
Competition winner has a fantastic time at motoring event thanks to Park Lane Wealth Management and the North Devon Gazette.
A motoring enthusiast and the winner of our Castle Hill Car Festival competition was delighted with his action-packed VIP prize when he went to the event on Saturday.
Scott Malcolm from Swimbridge together with family and friends had a great time courtesy of the prize donated by Park Lane Wealth Management, also one of the event sponsors.
Hosted at the Filleigh estate of Lord and Lady Arran, the festival was a must for petrol heads and car fans everywhere, as sleek classics rubbed shoulders with turn-charged supercars.
Scott’s prize included a helicopter ride plus a Ferrari track experience, as well as prime position for displays including the Abarth stunt plane.
You may also want to watch:
In between there was the chance to browse more than 1,000 vehicles, trade stalls, as well as visit the Top Gear Experience and watch the Track Sprint Challenge as owners put their cars through their paces.
“It was a fantastic day,” said Scott, who was able to take six family and friends with him.
- 1 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 2 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 3 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 4 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 5 Northam Murder: Judge tells jury to put aside emotion
- 6 Evidence of damage found at Iron Age monument near Ilfracombe
- 7 £60,000 street marshal investment to make North Devon safer
- 8 Northam murder suspect accused of telling a 'litany of lies' about killing
- 9 South Molton pub attacker must pay compensation after kicking customer in head
- 10 Lockdown breaker caught dealing cannabis in Barnstaple
“Marc Payne of Park Lane Wealth Management gave me two VIP family tickets, which was really kind of them. The highlight for me was probably the Ferrari, as I am a massive car enthusiast and go to a lot of VW meets, so the whole was really up my street.”
* CLICK on the gallery link to the top right of this page to see more pictures from the event.