A fantastic charity
Regarding your story “Charity sends youngsters off on a Florida theme-park adventure (Gazette, May 22, page 20).
I would publicly like to thank Dr Buckland and his fantastic team of volunteers who recently took my son George on a holiday of a lifetime to Florida.
George had the time of his life, and has returned a lot more independent and very confident.
Knowing that George was in very good hands with Dr Buckland and his team, it meant that we could spend some much needed quality time with our daughter Alice.
The Children’s Holiday Foundation North Devon is a fantastic charity and benefits not only the lucky children who are invited to go but also their families.
You may also want to watch:
I would like to appeal to anybody who is thinking about organising a charity event to please maybe consider supporting this great, life-changing one.
Mrs M Jeffery
- 1 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 2 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 3 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 4 Braunton assault leaves teen with 'serious head injuries' - witness appeal
- 5 Contractor appointed to repair Rock Park Bridge
- 6 Scream mask knifeman caused terror at Barnstaple play park
- 7 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
- 8 North Devon benefit fiddler must cash in pension to repay the money
- 9 Yelland Quay development refused - Campaigners celebrate
- 10 Plans to demolish and redevelop Barnstaple Civic Centre finally submitted