A fantastic charity
Regarding your story “Charity sends youngsters off on a Florida theme-park adventure (Gazette, May 22, page 20).
I would publicly like to thank Dr Buckland and his fantastic team of volunteers who recently took my son George on a holiday of a lifetime to Florida.
George had the time of his life, and has returned a lot more independent and very confident.
Knowing that George was in very good hands with Dr Buckland and his team, it meant that we could spend some much needed quality time with our daughter Alice.
The Children’s Holiday Foundation North Devon is a fantastic charity and benefits not only the lucky children who are invited to go but also their families.
You may also want to watch:
I would like to appeal to anybody who is thinking about organising a charity event to please maybe consider supporting this great, life-changing one.
Mrs M Jeffery
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 3 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 9 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 10 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal