A Bonzo night awaits at The Plough in Torrington
REMEMBER the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band? Well, if you do or even if you don t, you ll love Three Bonzos and a Piano when they visit The Plough Arts Centre in Torrington on Thursday (May 13.) Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band fans will be delighted to learn that Sam Spoo
REMEMBER the Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band? Well, if you do or even if you don't, you'll love Three Bonzos and a Piano when they visit The Plough Arts Centre in Torrington on Thursday (May 13.)
Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band fans will be delighted to learn that Sam Spoons from North Devon, Roger Ruskin Spear and Rodney Slater have teamed up with super-pianist David Glasson to create more fun, music and subversive diversion in the spirit of the ageless band.
From 8pm expect diabolical mayhem from the largest number of Bonzos still playing together anywhere on the surface of the earth.
The old favourite songs waiting to be unleashed include Ali Baba's Camel, Hunting Tigers out in India, Big Shot, Trouser Press, The Sheik of Araby, Monster Mash, The Head Ballet and many more, including some great new numbers.
You may also want to watch:
The range of musical and theatrical genre is astonishing with a lorry load of props, robots and interactivity, with the audience getting their chance to play too.
Definitely barking - guaranteed laughs for all ages to enjoy. Call the Plough box office on (01805) 624624 for information and tickets.
- 1 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 2 North Devon optometrist highlights 'ticking timebomb' vision crisis
- 3 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
- 4 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 5 Holidaymaker jailed for attacking partner in Ilfracombe
- 6 New Archdeacon of Barnstaple begins her role at special service in Bideford
- 7 North Devon Emergency Department in top ten for patient experience
- 8 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 9 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 10 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley