52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after fatal collision between Bideford and Torrington in which a 52-year-old man died.
Officers were called just before 11am on Friday, July 30, following a three-vehicle collision on the A386 at Landcross.
The collision involved a lorry, a white Peugeot RCZ, and a silver Renault Megane.
The Peugeot driver, who was from Bideford, was extracted from the car by the fire service. He was treated by paramedics but pronounced deceased at the scene.
Police are appealing for witnesses who may have seen the collision or any of the vehicles travelling before the incident.
They would also like to hear from anyone who may have relevant dash cam footage.
Please email email@example.com or telephone 101, quoting log number 308 of 30/07/21.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 6 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 7 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 8 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 9 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 10 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe