Win your seats to see the circus
Explosive show comes to Ilfracombe next month – all the way from China.
THE circus comes to Ilfracombe next month – all the way from China.
As part of a 37-date theatre tour, the Chinese State Circus will touch down at the Landmark Theatre for a brand new four-show extravaganza on February 5 and 6.
The extravaganza showcases gravity-defying acrobatics and ballet, plate spinning and parasol juggling, as well as an explosive and highly-choreographed display of human juggling.
Suitable for an audience of all ages, with evocative sets, soaring musical score and extravagant new costumes, the show is sure to keep the entire family entertained long after the final curtain falls. For tickets, call (01271) 342 342.
You may also want to watch:
For tickets at times, contact the theatre box office on (01271) 324242 or visit www.northdevontheatres.org.uk
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
- 10 A361: Crash involving car and lorry blocks Link Road near South Molton
To celebrate the arrival of the circus – as well as the Chinese New Year and the Year of the Dragon, the Gazette has teamed up with Ilfracombe travel agent Somewhere2Travel2 and Wendy Wu Tours to offer readers the chance to win three pairs of tickets to see the show on either date.
The travel companies are hosting a China destination evening tomorrow night (Thursday) at Ilfracombe Golf Club.
The event will offer an introduction to China with details on a range of travel itineraries from Wendy Wu Tours.
The price for non-members is �20 per couple and includes a welcome drink, a themed buffet, a prize draw and specialist China travel advice.
For more information or to book a space, contact Somewhere2Travel2 on (01271) 862626.
For your chance to win one of three pairs of tickets, complete the following statement:
“2012 is year of the …….”
Send your answer, together with your preferred date and contact details to: Chinese State Circus Competition, North Devon Gazette, Unit 3, Old Station Road, Barnstaple, EX32 8PB or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries must be received by 10am on Wednesday, February 1. The first three correct entries drawn will each win a pair of tickets. Normal competition rules apply. Editor’s decision is final.