WIN two pairs of tickets to Goldcoast Oceanfest
- Credit: Archant
Enter our simple competition for a chance to win tickets to the surf and music festival in Croyde next month.
How would you like to win a pair of tickets to GoldCoast Oceanfest next month?
Just scroll down to the bottom of this page to enter our amazing competition!
The Gazette has teamed up with organisers to give away two pairs of tickets to the 18th instalment of the festival, held in Croyde from June 17-19.
The event promises to be bigger and better than ever as it comes of age this year, celebrating all things sun, surf and music.
You may also want to watch:
Sunset Sons will headline on Saturday, supported by Reverend and The Makers and follow past headline performances from Ben Howard, Bastille, Ed Sheeran and Seasick Steve.
DJ Fresh is headlining Friday with Fuse ODG in support, while on Sunday the Cuban Bros will keep it hot for KT Tunstall to close the festival.
- 1 Family pay tribute to 20-year-old Danny Goodman after tragic collision on A386
- 2 Burglar jailed for Westward Ho! raid that left pensioners too frightened to sleep
- 3 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 4 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 5 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 6 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 7 North Devon company fined for pollution that killed more than 9,000 fish
- 8 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 9 Ilfracombe lifeboat tows stricken yacht to safety
- 10 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
Keeping it in the family, the festival is run by brothers and mad-keen surfers Shaun and Warren Latham, who place equal emphasis on top laid-back music and freewheeling sports.
In addition to delectable street food vendors, art and circus workshops, adrenalin zones, morning yoga, the new craft cider and ale tent and pop-up cocktail bar, there will be an all-new second stage run by Saunton Road Studios in the Tea and Jam Tent.
This year’s nominated charity is Children’s Hospice South West, which will also be hosting one of its Silver Tea Parties at the festival on the Friday.
To encourage families, a three-day festival family ticket costs £145 (two adults and two children) saving £55 (one adult goes free).
Three-days is £55 per adult, £45 per child (u18) and under sixes £6. Day tickets are £25. Visit http://goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk for tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning two pairs of tickets to Goldcoast Oceanfest, enter our competition HERE.