WIN two pairs of tickets to Goldcoast Oceanfest
- Credit: Archant
Enter our simple competition for a chance to win tickets to the surf and music festival in Croyde next month.
How would you like to win a pair of tickets to GoldCoast Oceanfest next month?
Just scroll down to the bottom of this page to enter our amazing competition!
The Gazette has teamed up with organisers to give away two pairs of tickets to the 18th instalment of the festival, held in Croyde from June 17-19.
The event promises to be bigger and better than ever as it comes of age this year, celebrating all things sun, surf and music.
You may also want to watch:
Sunset Sons will headline on Saturday, supported by Reverend and The Makers and follow past headline performances from Ben Howard, Bastille, Ed Sheeran and Seasick Steve.
DJ Fresh is headlining Friday with Fuse ODG in support, while on Sunday the Cuban Bros will keep it hot for KT Tunstall to close the festival.
- 1 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Fashion store opened by North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- 4 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 5 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 6 Coronavirus infection rate for North Devon is zero - no cases in a week
- 7 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 8 Have your say on the future of North Devon phone boxes
- 9 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 10 Take on an Incredible Hike for Children’s Hospice South West
Keeping it in the family, the festival is run by brothers and mad-keen surfers Shaun and Warren Latham, who place equal emphasis on top laid-back music and freewheeling sports.
In addition to delectable street food vendors, art and circus workshops, adrenalin zones, morning yoga, the new craft cider and ale tent and pop-up cocktail bar, there will be an all-new second stage run by Saunton Road Studios in the Tea and Jam Tent.
This year’s nominated charity is Children’s Hospice South West, which will also be hosting one of its Silver Tea Parties at the festival on the Friday.
To encourage families, a three-day festival family ticket costs £145 (two adults and two children) saving £55 (one adult goes free).
Three-days is £55 per adult, £45 per child (u18) and under sixes £6. Day tickets are £25. Visit http://goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk for tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning two pairs of tickets to Goldcoast Oceanfest, enter our competition HERE.