WIN two pairs of tickets to Goldcoast Oceanfest
- Credit: Archant
Enter our simple competition for a chance to win tickets to the surf and music festival in Croyde next month.
How would you like to win a pair of tickets to GoldCoast Oceanfest next month?
Just scroll down to the bottom of this page to enter our amazing competition!
The Gazette has teamed up with organisers to give away two pairs of tickets to the 18th instalment of the festival, held in Croyde from June 17-19.
The event promises to be bigger and better than ever as it comes of age this year, celebrating all things sun, surf and music.
Sunset Sons will headline on Saturday, supported by Reverend and The Makers and follow past headline performances from Ben Howard, Bastille, Ed Sheeran and Seasick Steve.
DJ Fresh is headlining Friday with Fuse ODG in support, while on Sunday the Cuban Bros will keep it hot for KT Tunstall to close the festival.
- 1 OPINION: A new plan for Barnstaple's Oliver Buildings - Tim Jones
- 2 PICTURES: Bideford Christmas lights switched on in style
- 3 Property of the Week: Daddon Close, Bideford
- 4 Litter around North Devon schools and colleges is a 'disgrace'
- 5 Kenwith Castle care home welcomes new manager
- 6 OPINION: How much do you know about the ground beneath your feet?
- 7 North Devon’s Panto sells 10,000 Cinderella tickets
- 8 Bideford beat top side Truro in challenging conditions
- 9 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
- 10 OPINION: Give back this festive season at the Wave Project Christmas markets
Keeping it in the family, the festival is run by brothers and mad-keen surfers Shaun and Warren Latham, who place equal emphasis on top laid-back music and freewheeling sports.
In addition to delectable street food vendors, art and circus workshops, adrenalin zones, morning yoga, the new craft cider and ale tent and pop-up cocktail bar, there will be an all-new second stage run by Saunton Road Studios in the Tea and Jam Tent.
This year’s nominated charity is Children’s Hospice South West, which will also be hosting one of its Silver Tea Parties at the festival on the Friday.
To encourage families, a three-day festival family ticket costs £145 (two adults and two children) saving £55 (one adult goes free).
Three-days is £55 per adult, £45 per child (u18) and under sixes £6. Day tickets are £25. Visit http://goldcoastoceanfest.co.uk for tickets.
To be in with a chance of winning two pairs of tickets to Goldcoast Oceanfest, enter our competition HERE.