Win ice skating, bowling and karaoke pod sessions at Lets Go! in Barnstaple
Lets Go! in Barnstaple is offering lots of prizes for Gazette readers! One lucky reader can win a free bowling session, a free ice skating session and a free karaoke pod session for up to six people. Five lucky readers can win a free ice skating session and a free karaoke pod session for up to six people Twenty lucky readers can win a free karaoke pod session for up to six people
Lets Go! is one of Barnstaple's newest family entertainment facilities and has something for all the family under one roof!
The venue offers ten pin bowling, karaoke party pods, an ice skating rink and games areas.
The highly-advanced ICE-Y-BLUE skating rink is one of the first to be installed anywhere in the UK and is precision engineered to provide an even gliding surface.
The new rink provides a superb experience for beginners, those skating for fun and for more able skaters, who would be able to pick up real speed on the market-leading synthetic surface, easily recognised by its ice-like, very pale blue colouring, made of very high molecular weight polyethylene.
You may also want to watch:
In another first for North Devon, Lets Go! has installed the latest high-tech Karaoke party pods. Instead of annoying all the other guests in a venue when singing karaoke, partygoers can now hire their own private room with all the latest equipment, and atmospheric lighting to get them into the mood to sing to their heart's content.
For further information visit: www.letsgobarnstaple.com or cal 01271 321123
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 6 Staff at Wimpy Barnstaple receive special bonus
- 7 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby receives parliamentary promotion
- 8 Dignitaries formally open Penrose Almshouses in Barnstaple
- 9 Mercy for Lynton farm shop keeper who grew cannabis
- 10 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall