Win ice skating, bowling and karaoke pod sessions at Lets Go! in Barnstaple
Lets Go! in Barnstaple is offering lots of prizes for Gazette readers! One lucky reader can win a free bowling session, a free ice skating session and a free karaoke pod session for up to six people. Five lucky readers can win a free ice skating session and a free karaoke pod session for up to six people Twenty lucky readers can win a free karaoke pod session for up to six people
Lets Go! is one of Barnstaple's newest family entertainment facilities and has something for all the family under one roof!
The venue offers ten pin bowling, karaoke party pods, an ice skating rink and games areas.
The highly-advanced ICE-Y-BLUE skating rink is one of the first to be installed anywhere in the UK and is precision engineered to provide an even gliding surface.
The new rink provides a superb experience for beginners, those skating for fun and for more able skaters, who would be able to pick up real speed on the market-leading synthetic surface, easily recognised by its ice-like, very pale blue colouring, made of very high molecular weight polyethylene.
In another first for North Devon, Lets Go! has installed the latest high-tech Karaoke party pods. Instead of annoying all the other guests in a venue when singing karaoke, partygoers can now hire their own private room with all the latest equipment, and atmospheric lighting to get them into the mood to sing to their heart's content.
For further information visit: www.letsgobarnstaple.com or cal 01271 321123
- 1 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 2 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 3 Steve’s family and friends bring Christmas to hospital ward
- 4 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 5 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 6 Village halls offered cash helping hand in Covid battle
- 7 North Devon Weekend Football Results
- 8 Refresh your New Year’s wardrobe by donating unwanted clothes for a good cause
- 9 SWW warns: 'Don't be frozen out'
- 10 Covid-19 ventilation advice for North Devon landlords