Win a SkyWatcher telescope!
One lucky reader can win a SkyWatcher Heritage 130P Dobsonium telescope from J&A Cameras, in conjunction with the OVL ltd, the UK’s distributor for SkyWatcher.
The telescope is perfect for the beginner to stargazing and astronomy.
Over 400 years ago Galileo created his first telescope and today we are still fascinated by the night sky!
This telescope will provide wonderful views of the Moon, planets and the brighter deep=sky objects.
To enter the competition simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Name the missing planet in this list of planets closest to the sun:
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 7 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
Pluto (dwarf planet)
Then click on the link to the top right of this page to fill in your answer, along with your name and contact details.
Entries must be received by May 11, when a winner will be picked at random. The usual North Devon Gazette competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final. the prize cannot be exchanged.