Win a SkyWatcher telescope!
One lucky reader can win a SkyWatcher Heritage 130P Dobsonium telescope from J&A Cameras, in conjunction with the OVL ltd, the UK’s distributor for SkyWatcher.
The telescope is perfect for the beginner to stargazing and astronomy.
Over 400 years ago Galileo created his first telescope and today we are still fascinated by the night sky!
This telescope will provide wonderful views of the Moon, planets and the brighter deep=sky objects.
To enter the competition simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Name the missing planet in this list of planets closest to the sun:
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 North Devon architectural practice appoints new director
- 5 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 6 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 7 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 8 Meet former Children's Laureate Michael Morpurgo in Barnstaple
- 9 Barnstaple Waterstones to host first event since March 2020
- 10 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
Pluto (dwarf planet)
Then click on the link to the top right of this page to fill in your answer, along with your name and contact details.
Entries must be received by May 11, when a winner will be picked at random. The usual North Devon Gazette competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final. the prize cannot be exchanged.