Win a SkyWatcher telescope!
One lucky reader can win a SkyWatcher Heritage 130P Dobsonium telescope from J&A Cameras, in conjunction with the OVL ltd, the UK’s distributor for SkyWatcher.
The telescope is perfect for the beginner to stargazing and astronomy.
Over 400 years ago Galileo created his first telescope and today we are still fascinated by the night sky!
This telescope will provide wonderful views of the Moon, planets and the brighter deep=sky objects.
To enter the competition simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Name the missing planet in this list of planets closest to the sun:
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
Pluto (dwarf planet)
Then click on the link to the top right of this page to fill in your answer, along with your name and contact details.
Entries must be received by May 11, when a winner will be picked at random. The usual North Devon Gazette competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final. the prize cannot be exchanged.