Win a SkyWatcher telescope!
One lucky reader can win a SkyWatcher Heritage 130P Dobsonium telescope from J&A Cameras, in conjunction with the OVL ltd, the UK’s distributor for SkyWatcher.
The telescope is perfect for the beginner to stargazing and astronomy.
Over 400 years ago Galileo created his first telescope and today we are still fascinated by the night sky!
This telescope will provide wonderful views of the Moon, planets and the brighter deep=sky objects.
To enter the competition simply answer the following question:
You may also want to watch:
Name the missing planet in this list of planets closest to the sun:
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 3 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 4 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 5 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 6 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 7 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 8 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
Pluto (dwarf planet)
Then click on the link to the top right of this page to fill in your answer, along with your name and contact details.
Entries must be received by May 11, when a winner will be picked at random. The usual North Devon Gazette competition rules apply and the editor’s decision is final. the prize cannot be exchanged.