Win a six week course of Salsa classes in Bideford
If you would like to de-stress and re-energise then join the fast growing number of people already addicted to salsaDX. It s fun; it s easy and can burn up to 600 calories an hour!
If you would like to de-stress and re-energise then join the fast growing number of people already addicted to salsaDX. It's fun; it's easy and can burn up to 600 calories an hour!
SalsaDX is a high-energy fusion of fun and dance-based fitness set to inspiring Latin music - guaranteed to put a sweat on your brow and a smile on your face. Get fit, tone up and most importantly, feel good!
The experienced teachers will guide you through a simple warm up to raise the heart rate, building step by step into the main cardio workout to recharge and tone your body before the final cool down!
Classes run as a 6 week course; but you can try the 1st session for �5. You can join the course at any time but sign up for all six classes and get one free!
You may also want to watch:
For further information visit: www.salsaDX.com
- 1 Yelland power station development set for approval despite 700 objections
- 2 Schizophrenic mugger sent to mental unit after Barnstaple robbery
- 3 Search for missing Ilfracombe woman Hannah Peacock continues
- 4 Crooked party leader with ties to Bideford was a serial conman
- 5 The boy in the tent Max Woosey receives prestigious award
- 6 Old Tannery in South Molton to be turned into new homes
- 7 Drug driver banned after crashing during chase through North Devon
- 8 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 9 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 10 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple