Win a six week course of Salsa classes in Bideford
If you would like to de-stress and re-energise then join the fast growing number of people already addicted to salsaDX. It s fun; it s easy and can burn up to 600 calories an hour!
If you would like to de-stress and re-energise then join the fast growing number of people already addicted to salsaDX. It's fun; it's easy and can burn up to 600 calories an hour!
SalsaDX is a high-energy fusion of fun and dance-based fitness set to inspiring Latin music - guaranteed to put a sweat on your brow and a smile on your face. Get fit, tone up and most importantly, feel good!
The experienced teachers will guide you through a simple warm up to raise the heart rate, building step by step into the main cardio workout to recharge and tone your body before the final cool down!
Classes run as a 6 week course; but you can try the 1st session for �5. You can join the course at any time but sign up for all six classes and get one free!
You may also want to watch:
For further information visit: www.salsaDX.com
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
- 10 Plan to replace old North Devon Leisure Centre with housing submitted