When is the Clovelly Christmas lights switch on?
- Credit: Rob Weare
Don’t miss the Clovelly Christmas lights 2016 this week, with proceeds to the RNLI
Experience the magic as Clovelly celebrates the lighting of its Christmas lights this Sunday.
A procession led by a band sets off down the cobbles at 4pm and it will be followed by the big switch on and a carol service.
The carol service is lead by the chaplain of the Lifeboat Station, The Reverend Shirley Henderson and there is a grand finale of fireworks to finish off.
There will be Christmas grog, a hog roast, hot dogs and refreshments in the Lifeboat Station.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the village after 3pm is £5 per car.
All proceeds from the event go to the RNLI.
- 1 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 2 More than 530 nights in a tent - Max Woosey wins Young Hero Award
- 3 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 6 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
- 7 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 8 North Devon taxi company appeals for help with driver shortage
- 9 Mission: Unbreakable back with a bang for 2021
- 10 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue