When is the Clovelly Christmas lights switch on?
- Credit: Rob Weare
Don’t miss the Clovelly Christmas lights 2016 this week, with proceeds to the RNLI
Experience the magic as Clovelly celebrates the lighting of its Christmas lights this Sunday.
A procession led by a band sets off down the cobbles at 4pm and it will be followed by the big switch on and a carol service.
The carol service is lead by the chaplain of the Lifeboat Station, The Reverend Shirley Henderson and there is a grand finale of fireworks to finish off.
There will be Christmas grog, a hog roast, hot dogs and refreshments in the Lifeboat Station.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the village after 3pm is £5 per car.
All proceeds from the event go to the RNLI.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 3 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 4 'Bonkers' idea led to the creation of Children's Hospice South West
- 5 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 6 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 7 I'm Still Standing: Ambulance worker's battle against the darkness
- 8 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 9 Barnstaple's The ilab launches iPad appeal to help lockdown home schoolers
- 10 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling