When is the Clovelly Christmas lights switch on?
- Credit: Rob Weare
Don’t miss the Clovelly Christmas lights 2016 this week, with proceeds to the RNLI
Experience the magic as Clovelly celebrates the lighting of its Christmas lights this Sunday.
A procession led by a band sets off down the cobbles at 4pm and it will be followed by the big switch on and a carol service.
The carol service is lead by the chaplain of the Lifeboat Station, The Reverend Shirley Henderson and there is a grand finale of fireworks to finish off.
There will be Christmas grog, a hog roast, hot dogs and refreshments in the Lifeboat Station.
Entry to the village after 3pm is £5 per car.
All proceeds from the event go to the RNLI.
- 1 North Devon holiday home tax dodgers face crackdown
- 2 Urgent appeal goes out to help keep teenagers off the streets
- 3 War hero, SWW champion and author Tony dies at 97
- 4 Popular character Joan dies at 92
- 5 Exercise the 'chuckle muscle' with comedian Jason Manford
- 6 How can we celebrate Queen's Platinum?
- 7 Chance at last to sing along with the Winkleigh Singers
- 8 Tennis ace Eric follows in Max's fund-raising footsteps
- 9 MP Selaine Saxby: Violence against women and girls
- 10 Rishi's thumbs up to £60m investment and 200 new jobs