When is the Clovelly Christmas lights switch on?
- Credit: Rob Weare
Don’t miss the Clovelly Christmas lights 2016 this week, with proceeds to the RNLI
Experience the magic as Clovelly celebrates the lighting of its Christmas lights this Sunday.
A procession led by a band sets off down the cobbles at 4pm and it will be followed by the big switch on and a carol service.
The carol service is lead by the chaplain of the Lifeboat Station, The Reverend Shirley Henderson and there is a grand finale of fireworks to finish off.
There will be Christmas grog, a hog roast, hot dogs and refreshments in the Lifeboat Station.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the village after 3pm is £5 per car.
All proceeds from the event go to the RNLI.
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 3 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 4 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 5 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 6 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 7 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 8 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 9 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone