TOWIE star to swap Essex for Devon
Win tickets to meet The Only Way Is Essex star at Barnstaple nightspot
ONE of the stars of hit “docusoap” The Only Way Is Essex will be heading to Devon next month.
Joey Essex from the BAFTA award winning ITV reality show will be visiting Barnstaple nightspot Bar Toko, in Queen Street, to chat to fans and sign autographs.
The nightclub promoter is making the appearance ahead of the show’s third series, due to start this September.
Tickets to the event on Wednesday, August 24 are �10 and are available from www.greenpeaevents.co.uk or from Toko directly.
You may also want to watch:
The Gazette has two tickets up for grabs. For a chance to win, click on the link to the top right of this page and answer the following question:
Which Barnstaple nightspot will Joey Essex be visiting this August?
- 1 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 4 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 5 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 6 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 7 Veterans Charity to host Charity Car Wash at Barnstaple HQ
- 8 Grand National: ones to watch in 'race that stops a nation'
- 9 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, August 10. Normal competition rules apply.