TOWIE star to swap Essex for Devon
Win tickets to meet The Only Way Is Essex star at Barnstaple nightspot
ONE of the stars of hit “docusoap” The Only Way Is Essex will be heading to Devon next month.
Joey Essex from the BAFTA award winning ITV reality show will be visiting Barnstaple nightspot Bar Toko, in Queen Street, to chat to fans and sign autographs.
The nightclub promoter is making the appearance ahead of the show’s third series, due to start this September.
Tickets to the event on Wednesday, August 24 are �10 and are available from www.greenpeaevents.co.uk or from Toko directly.
You may also want to watch:
The Gazette has two tickets up for grabs. For a chance to win, click on the link to the top right of this page and answer the following question:
Which Barnstaple nightspot will Joey Essex be visiting this August?
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, August 10. Normal competition rules apply.