TOWIE star to swap Essex for Devon
Win tickets to meet The Only Way Is Essex star at Barnstaple nightspot
ONE of the stars of hit “docusoap” The Only Way Is Essex will be heading to Devon next month.
Joey Essex from the BAFTA award winning ITV reality show will be visiting Barnstaple nightspot Bar Toko, in Queen Street, to chat to fans and sign autographs.
The nightclub promoter is making the appearance ahead of the show’s third series, due to start this September.
Tickets to the event on Wednesday, August 24 are �10 and are available from www.greenpeaevents.co.uk or from Toko directly.
The Gazette has two tickets up for grabs. For a chance to win, click on the link to the top right of this page and answer the following question:
Which Barnstaple nightspot will Joey Essex be visiting this August?
- 1 Masons donate £20,000 to food banks
- 2 Covid-19 ventilation advice for North Devon landlords
- 3 Property of the Week: Some of the finest views of North Devon's coast
- 4 MP welcomes £75million boost to UK fishing industry
- 5 Specialist fire crews rescue horse trapped in ditch
- 6 Refresh your New Year’s wardrobe by donating unwanted clothes for a good cause
- 7 Man left with broken jaw and nose after Braunton assault
- 8 OPINION: Hi-Tech – Is North Devon ahead or behind the curve?
- 9 MP welcomes Sunak visit saying: 'More going on than just in Westminster bubble'
- 10 Businesses offered new cash aid in latest pandemic battle
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, August 10. Normal competition rules apply.