TOWIE star to swap Essex for Devon
Win tickets to meet The Only Way Is Essex star at Barnstaple nightspot
ONE of the stars of hit “docusoap” The Only Way Is Essex will be heading to Devon next month.
Joey Essex from the BAFTA award winning ITV reality show will be visiting Barnstaple nightspot Bar Toko, in Queen Street, to chat to fans and sign autographs.
The nightclub promoter is making the appearance ahead of the show’s third series, due to start this September.
Tickets to the event on Wednesday, August 24 are �10 and are available from www.greenpeaevents.co.uk or from Toko directly.
You may also want to watch:
The Gazette has two tickets up for grabs. For a chance to win, click on the link to the top right of this page and answer the following question:
Which Barnstaple nightspot will Joey Essex be visiting this August?
- 1 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 2 Volunteers come together to spruce up Barnstaple Train Station
- 3 New home grown manager for South Molton Swimming Pool
- 4 New council led leisure company Active Torridge appoints director
- 5 Murder investigation launched in Bideford after woman found dead
- 6 Appeal launched to raise £100,000 for new play equipment in Bideford
- 7 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 8 7 top tips to help you find the perfect wedding venue
- 9 Equestrian star celebrates with sporting royalty
- 10 North Devon's Amy Riley takes her motorsports dream to next level
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, August 10. Normal competition rules apply.