TOWIE star to swap Essex for Devon
Win tickets to meet The Only Way Is Essex star at Barnstaple nightspot
ONE of the stars of hit “docusoap” The Only Way Is Essex will be heading to Devon next month.
Joey Essex from the BAFTA award winning ITV reality show will be visiting Barnstaple nightspot Bar Toko, in Queen Street, to chat to fans and sign autographs.
The nightclub promoter is making the appearance ahead of the show’s third series, due to start this September.
Tickets to the event on Wednesday, August 24 are �10 and are available from www.greenpeaevents.co.uk or from Toko directly.
You may also want to watch:
The Gazette has two tickets up for grabs. For a chance to win, click on the link to the top right of this page and answer the following question:
Which Barnstaple nightspot will Joey Essex be visiting this August?
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 3 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 6 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 7 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 8 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
The deadline for entries is Wednesday, August 10. Normal competition rules apply.