Step back in time at Barnstaple Pannier Market
Old market to host cosy Victorian Christmas get-together
BARNSTAPLE shoppers will be able to step back in time at a Victorian Christmas fayre being held in the town next month.
The annual event in the Pannier Market will take place on Thursday, December 8 from 6.30-8.30pm.
It will feature Barnstaple Town Council’s annual carol service, small fair rides, Victorian characters, a craft and seasonal goods market.
Father Christmas will be taking time out of his busy schedule to make an appearance.
You may also want to watch:
The council hopes people will come along to hear and join in with the carols in an atmospheric Victorian setting.
Anyone wishing to apply for a stall at this year’s Christmas market can contact Wendy Hoggart at the town council on (01271) 373311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 8 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
Wendy is also interested in hearing from local charities and community organisations that may wish to run fund-raising stalls or slideshows at this event.