Step back in time at Barnstaple Pannier Market
Old market to host cosy Victorian Christmas get-together
BARNSTAPLE shoppers will be able to step back in time at a Victorian Christmas fayre being held in the town next month.
The annual event in the Pannier Market will take place on Thursday, December 8 from 6.30-8.30pm.
It will feature Barnstaple Town Council’s annual carol service, small fair rides, Victorian characters, a craft and seasonal goods market.
Father Christmas will be taking time out of his busy schedule to make an appearance.
You may also want to watch:
The council hopes people will come along to hear and join in with the carols in an atmospheric Victorian setting.
Anyone wishing to apply for a stall at this year’s Christmas market can contact Wendy Hoggart at the town council on (01271) 373311 or email email@example.com.
- 1 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 4 Fashion store opened by North Devon Against Domestic Abuse
- 5 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 6 Coronavirus infection rate for North Devon is zero - no cases in a week
- 7 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 8 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 9 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 10 Have your say on the future of North Devon phone boxes
Wendy is also interested in hearing from local charities and community organisations that may wish to run fund-raising stalls or slideshows at this event.