Step back in time at Barnstaple Pannier Market
Old market to host cosy Victorian Christmas get-together
BARNSTAPLE shoppers will be able to step back in time at a Victorian Christmas fayre being held in the town next month.
The annual event in the Pannier Market will take place on Thursday, December 8 from 6.30-8.30pm.
It will feature Barnstaple Town Council’s annual carol service, small fair rides, Victorian characters, a craft and seasonal goods market.
Father Christmas will be taking time out of his busy schedule to make an appearance.
The council hopes people will come along to hear and join in with the carols in an atmospheric Victorian setting.
Anyone wishing to apply for a stall at this year’s Christmas market can contact Wendy Hoggart at the town council on (01271) 373311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 PICTURES: Bideford Christmas lights switched on in style
- 2 Property of the Week: Daddon Close, Bideford
- 3 Litter around North Devon schools and colleges is a 'disgrace'
- 4 North Devon’s Panto sells 10,000 Cinderella tickets
- 5 An exciting new era for marine futures in northern Devon
- 6 Unique seaside wedding venue to put £1m into Combe Martin economy
- 7 Bideford beat top side Truro in challenging conditions
- 8 New Castle Hill Work Hub launched to support businesses in Torrington
- 9 South West businesses fear HMRC clamp down
- 10 Hospices’ Light Up a Life appeal will support families in grief
Wendy is also interested in hearing from local charities and community organisations that may wish to run fund-raising stalls or slideshows at this event.