Spot the logo – win a furniture voucher
Win a prize and help the Chemotherapy Unit Appeal at the same time
A �30 furniture voucher is up for grabs in this month’s Chemotherapy Unit Appeal Spot the Logo competition.
Look for the campaign logo (pictured above) in an advert somewhere in today’s paper and tell us where you found it by clicking on the link to the right of this page. On-line readers can search for the logo in our “E-edition”.
At the end of the month, we’ll pick a winner at random and we’ll also donate �100 to the appeal in their name.
Congratulations to last month’s winner Lorna Potter, from Barnstaple, who wins a �100 donation and family holiday for four, courtesy of Pontins.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 5 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 6 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 7 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 8 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 9 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
- 10 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab