Spot the logo – win a furniture voucher
Win a prize and help the Chemotherapy Unit Appeal at the same time
A �30 furniture voucher is up for grabs in this month’s Chemotherapy Unit Appeal Spot the Logo competition.
Look for the campaign logo (pictured above) in an advert somewhere in today’s paper and tell us where you found it by clicking on the link to the right of this page. On-line readers can search for the logo in our “E-edition”.
At the end of the month, we’ll pick a winner at random and we’ll also donate �100 to the appeal in their name.
Congratulations to last month’s winner Lorna Potter, from Barnstaple, who wins a �100 donation and family holiday for four, courtesy of Pontins.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 2 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police
- 5 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 6 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
- 7 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 8 People and businesses asked to join Barnstaple clean up
- 9 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 10 Good news for Combe Martin’s water quality