Spot the logo – win a furniture voucher
Win a prize and help the Chemotherapy Unit Appeal at the same time
A �30 furniture voucher is up for grabs in this month’s Chemotherapy Unit Appeal Spot the Logo competition.
Look for the campaign logo (pictured above) in an advert somewhere in today’s paper and tell us where you found it by clicking on the link to the right of this page. On-line readers can search for the logo in our “E-edition”.
At the end of the month, we’ll pick a winner at random and we’ll also donate �100 to the appeal in their name.
Congratulations to last month’s winner Lorna Potter, from Barnstaple, who wins a �100 donation and family holiday for four, courtesy of Pontins.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 4 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 5 Veterans Charity to host Charity Car Wash at Barnstaple HQ
- 6 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 7 Motorcyclist denied dangerous driving after quad bike crash
- 8 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 9 Hospice volunteer reaches out to 325 bereaved people during lockdown
- 10 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone