Spot the logo competition
THE North Devon Gazette is encouraging readers to donate to the local Chemotherapy Unit Appeal – and we’re so keen to get your support, we’ll even donate money for you!
Once a month we’ll give �100 towards the appeal on behalf of one of our readers. All you have to do is look for the appeal logo (above), which will appear in an advert somewhere within the newspaper on the first week of every month.
Once you have found the logo click on the link at the top of this page to enter the competition.
At the end of the month, we’ll pick one entry at random and donate the money in their name. The winner will also receive a prize donated by an advertiser.
The logo will appear in a new advert each month, so there’ll be plenty of chances to enter and help the appeal towards its �2.2million target.
The competition starts this week (March 2 issue) so get searching for the logo in this week’s newspaper. You can also browse the paper online in our E-edition.
- 1 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 2 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 3 OPINION: Realising the full potential of the Celtic Sea - Selaine Saxby
- 4 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 5 Hip-hop comes to Torrington Dental Practice
- 6 Hero soldier auctioning medals to provide ‘best opportunities’ for his children
- 7 Bring the children to see Santa at Chivenor Christmas Craft Market
- 8 Get dressed up to Race the Reindeer in Bideford this Christmas
- 9 Property of the Week: Hanson Park - Northam
- 10 OPINION: Myth busting the Green Lanes purchase - David Worden