Spot the logo competition
THE North Devon Gazette is encouraging readers to donate to the local Chemotherapy Unit Appeal – and we’re so keen to get your support, we’ll even donate money for you!
Once a month we’ll give �100 towards the appeal on behalf of one of our readers. All you have to do is look for the appeal logo (above), which will appear in an advert somewhere within the newspaper on the first week of every month.
Once you have found the logo click on the link at the top of this page to enter the competition.
At the end of the month, we’ll pick one entry at random and donate the money in their name. The winner will also receive a prize donated by an advertiser.
The logo will appear in a new advert each month, so there’ll be plenty of chances to enter and help the appeal towards its �2.2million target.
You may also want to watch:
The competition starts this week (March 2 issue) so get searching for the logo in this week’s newspaper. You can also browse the paper online in our E-edition.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Coveted Muddy Stiletto award for Bideford's Josie's Interiors
- 3 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 4 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 5 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 6 Man dies after crash involving two lorries and a motorbike near Torrington
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 Woman reportedly assaulted at Bideford park - Police seek witnesses
- 9 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 10 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!