Spot the logo competition
THE North Devon Gazette is encouraging readers to donate to the local Chemotherapy Unit Appeal – and we’re so keen to get your support, we’ll even donate money for you!
Once a month we’ll give �100 towards the appeal on behalf of one of our readers. All you have to do is look for the appeal logo (above), which will appear in an advert somewhere within the newspaper on the first week of every month.
Once you have found the logo click on the link at the top of this page to enter the competition.
At the end of the month, we’ll pick one entry at random and donate the money in their name. The winner will also receive a prize donated by an advertiser.
The logo will appear in a new advert each month, so there’ll be plenty of chances to enter and help the appeal towards its �2.2million target.
You may also want to watch:
The competition starts this week (March 2 issue) so get searching for the logo in this week’s newspaper. You can also browse the paper online in our E-edition.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 3 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 4 High Streets reopen across Torridge
- 5 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 6 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge
- 7 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 8 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 9 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 10 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford