Spot the logo competition
THE North Devon Gazette is encouraging readers to donate to the local Chemotherapy Unit Appeal – and we’re so keen to get your support, we’ll even donate money for you!
Once a month we’ll give �100 towards the appeal on behalf of one of our readers. All you have to do is look for the appeal logo (above), which will appear in an advert somewhere within the newspaper on the first week of every month.
Once you have found the logo click on the link at the top of this page to enter the competition.
At the end of the month, we’ll pick one entry at random and donate the money in their name. The winner will also receive a prize donated by an advertiser.
The logo will appear in a new advert each month, so there’ll be plenty of chances to enter and help the appeal towards its �2.2million target.
You may also want to watch:
The competition starts this week (March 2 issue) so get searching for the logo in this week’s newspaper. You can also browse the paper online in our E-edition.
- 1 Speeding driver facing jail after 'web of lies'
- 2 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 3 Covid-19 roundup: Devon cases fall but follow lockdown rules
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 6 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 7 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 8 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 9 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?