SNEAK PEEK: My Town Bideford’s November edition out tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
The November issue of My Town Bideford magazine is out with the North Devon Gazette tomorrow (Tuesday).
Catch the lastest issue of My Town Bideford delivered with Bideford’s North Devon Gazette’s tomorrow (Wednesday).
In this autumnal issue you’ll find plenty to keep you warm.
There’s a hearty soup recipe, tips for keeping wildlife safe on Bonfire Night, and a heart-warming goodbye to the RAF Chivenor Sea King.
Find out where to see the fireworks on Bonfire Night in Bideford with our handy guide.
There are tips for picking beautiful autumn colours for the garden and a chance to meet retired fire fighter Alan Pearce.
You may also want to watch:
For all this and more Bideford news and views, pick up your copy of My Town tomorrow.
- 1 Speeding driver facing jail after 'web of lies'
- 2 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 3 Covid-19 roundup: Devon cases fall but follow lockdown rules
- 4 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 5 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 6 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 7 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 8 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 9 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 10 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?