SNEAK PEEK: My Town Bideford’s November edition out tomorrow
- Credit: Archant
The November issue of My Town Bideford magazine is out with the North Devon Gazette tomorrow (Tuesday).
Catch the lastest issue of My Town Bideford delivered with Bideford’s North Devon Gazette’s tomorrow (Wednesday).
In this autumnal issue you’ll find plenty to keep you warm.
There’s a hearty soup recipe, tips for keeping wildlife safe on Bonfire Night, and a heart-warming goodbye to the RAF Chivenor Sea King.
Find out where to see the fireworks on Bonfire Night in Bideford with our handy guide.
There are tips for picking beautiful autumn colours for the garden and a chance to meet retired fire fighter Alan Pearce.
For all this and more Bideford news and views, pick up your copy of My Town tomorrow.
- 1 OPINION: A new plan for Barnstaple's Oliver Buildings - Tim Jones
- 2 PICTURES: Bideford Christmas lights switched on in style
- 3 Property of the Week: Daddon Close, Bideford
- 4 Litter around North Devon schools and colleges is a 'disgrace'
- 5 Kenwith Castle care home welcomes new manager
- 6 OPINION: How much do you know about the ground beneath your feet?
- 7 Downing Street party video: Boris Johnson apologises but denies allegations
- 8 North Devon’s Panto sells 10,000 Cinderella tickets
- 9 OPINION: Give back this festive season at the Wave Project Christmas markets
- 10 Bideford beat top side Truro in challenging conditions