SNEAK PEEK: Behind the scenes at The Wedding Factor’s latest photoshoot
- Credit: Archant
Can you guess where in North Devon we held our photoshoot this month for the latest issue of The Wedding Factor magazine?
The next issue of The Wedding Factor magazine is out next month - and we’ve got a little sneak peek for you.
Our latest photoshoot for the magazine took place last week, but can you guess where it was?
These gorgeous gowns were from Bideford boutique Champagne and Charlotte, with hair by Steven and Laurent.
Claire Bowring provided the makeup and Teasels in Braunton made these beautiful bouquets and buttonholes.
You may also want to watch:
The Pier House provided a backdrop for some of the shots, and Samuel Daw and Co dressed our male model to impress.
The whole thing - including these sneaky behind the scenes shots - was captured by Andy Robinson of J&A Cameras and Photography.
- 1 'No Fuel' - Panic buying and fuel shortages hit North Devon
- 2 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 3 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
- 4 Clubber denies headbutt assault in Barnstaple
- 5 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 6 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 7 Dignitaries formally open Penrose Almshouses in Barnstaple
- 8 Staff at Wimpy Barnstaple receive special bonus
- 9 North Devon MP Selaine Saxby receives parliamentary promotion
- 10 Mercy for Lynton farm shop keeper who grew cannabis
Produced by a team at the North Devon Gazette, our bi-yearly wedding magazine is all you need for your perfect day.
It’s packed full of the best North Devon wedding suppliers, from dresses and venues to catering, suits, flowers, jewellery and more.
The next issue is out in March and available from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, local newsagents and the Gazette offices in Barnstaple.
You can read back-issues of the magazine on our e-edition here.