SNEAK PEEK: Behind the scenes at The Wedding Factor’s latest photoshoot
- Credit: Archant
Can you guess where in North Devon we held our photoshoot this month for the latest issue of The Wedding Factor magazine?
The next issue of The Wedding Factor magazine is out next month - and we’ve got a little sneak peek for you.
Our latest photoshoot for the magazine took place last week, but can you guess where it was?
These gorgeous gowns were from Bideford boutique Champagne and Charlotte, with hair by Steven and Laurent.
Claire Bowring provided the makeup and Teasels in Braunton made these beautiful bouquets and buttonholes.
You may also want to watch:
The Pier House provided a backdrop for some of the shots, and Samuel Daw and Co dressed our male model to impress.
The whole thing - including these sneaky behind the scenes shots - was captured by Andy Robinson of J&A Cameras and Photography.
- 1 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 2 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
- 3 Man arrested after 'serious assault' outside Barnstaple nightclub
- 4 Ilfracombe dressage star Caitlin Burgess pursues Olympic dream
- 5 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 6 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 7 Surf trio take on epic surf paddle challenge in memory of best friends
- 8 Holsworthy conveyancer crowned Young Practitioner of the Year
- 9 North Devon grandad takes on 700 mile cycling challenge
- 10 Man, 22, arrested after cyclist dies in Bideford crash
Produced by a team at the North Devon Gazette, our bi-yearly wedding magazine is all you need for your perfect day.
It’s packed full of the best North Devon wedding suppliers, from dresses and venues to catering, suits, flowers, jewellery and more.
The next issue is out in March and available from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, local newsagents and the Gazette offices in Barnstaple.
You can read back-issues of the magazine on our e-edition here.