SNEAK PEEK: Behind the scenes at The Wedding Factor’s latest photoshoot
- Credit: Archant
Can you guess where in North Devon we held our photoshoot this month for the latest issue of The Wedding Factor magazine?
The next issue of The Wedding Factor magazine is out next month - and we’ve got a little sneak peek for you.
Our latest photoshoot for the magazine took place last week, but can you guess where it was?
These gorgeous gowns were from Bideford boutique Champagne and Charlotte, with hair by Steven and Laurent.
Claire Bowring provided the makeup and Teasels in Braunton made these beautiful bouquets and buttonholes.
You may also want to watch:
The Pier House provided a backdrop for some of the shots, and Samuel Daw and Co dressed our male model to impress.
The whole thing - including these sneaky behind the scenes shots - was captured by Andy Robinson of J&A Cameras and Photography.
- 1 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 4 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 5 Veterans Charity to host Charity Car Wash at Barnstaple HQ
- 6 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 7 Motorcyclist denied dangerous driving after quad bike crash
- 8 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 9 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
- 10 Hospice volunteer reaches out to 325 bereaved people during lockdown
Produced by a team at the North Devon Gazette, our bi-yearly wedding magazine is all you need for your perfect day.
It’s packed full of the best North Devon wedding suppliers, from dresses and venues to catering, suits, flowers, jewellery and more.
The next issue is out in March and available from Tesco, Sainsbury’s, local newsagents and the Gazette offices in Barnstaple.
You can read back-issues of the magazine on our e-edition here.