Property of the Week: 17 Kenwith Road, Northam
- Credit: Brights
17 Kenwith Road, Northam, Bideford
Guide price: £440,000
Agent: Brights Estate Agents, 18 Bridgeland Street, Bideford
Agent's Tel: 01237 473241
Having originally been built as a modest two bed detached bungalow the property, in Kenwith Road, Northam, has been extensively extended and re-modelled to create a fabulous and versatile living environment.
This appealing detached four-bed dormer style residence with impressive and versatile living accommodation is complimented by a private rear garden with a 'studio/home office' outbuilding and an adjoining 30' garage/workshop.
This charming property occupies a sought-after residential location within reasonable distance of the town centre and it is available with no onward chain.
- 1 Christmas Drive-In Cinema coming to Barnstaple
- 2 North Devon’s Christmas Farmers Markets back at The Big Sheep for 2021
- 3 North Devon Rugby Ramble returns for 2022
- 4 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 5 Sons remember Exmoor legend at Light Up a Life
- 6 Indecent exposure near Barnstaple park under investigation
- 7 Children's Hospice South West opens new shop in Barnstaple
- 8 Bideford Christmas Light Switch On dates announced
- 9 New business and community meetings venue at Northam Burrows
- 10 160 traders at this year's Christmas Market in Braunton
The agents have no hesitation in recommending an appointment to view the property, as it has to be seen to truly be appreciated.
The Raleigh area is on the fringe of Bideford town approximately three quarters mile from the shopping centre and quayside but actually within the village boundaries of Northam. Which is also approximately 1 mile away. The property is pleasantly set between the two and on hand for local amenities, shops, schools and recreational facilities.
The seaside resort of Westward Ho! with its long sandy beach and adjoining Championship Golf Course is just over two miles distant and there is easy access to the North Devon Link Road allowing direct travel to North Devon’s principal town of Barnstaple and the M5 Motorway link north of Tiverton.
Visit brightsofbideford.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, alternatively, call 01237 473241.