Pictures: Bideford’s mistletoe and magic shopping event
- Credit: Archant
Traders opened late while families enjoyed a giant snowball fight on Thursday evening.
Bideford enjoyed a night of mistletoe and magic with its late night shopping event on Thursday.
The night also ended with a giant ‘snowball’ fight - using makeshift snowballs from balled-up socks.
Tonia Quance, of organiser Businesses of Bideford, said: “It was amazing, the adults having just as much fun as the kids, screams of laughter, and it went on for ages.
“It was certainly something to be repeated, but the whole evening was fabulous and the atmosphere was truly magical.
You may also want to watch:
“It was like Bideford had thrown itself a family party.”
Scroll through the gallery above for more photos from the night.
- 1 2021 North Devon Show cancelled
- 2 Man wielding knife arrested in Barnstaple park
- 3 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 4 Prince Philip's last North Devon visit remembered
- 5 North Devon high streets get set to welcome residents back
- 6 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 7 Flags fly at half mast across North Devon for Prince Philip
- 8 Property of the Week: Ford Rise, Bideford
- 9 Rapid coronavirus tests now available across Devon
- 10 Four cousins take on Four Church Challenge