Pictures: Bideford’s mistletoe and magic shopping event
- Credit: Archant
Traders opened late while families enjoyed a giant snowball fight on Thursday evening.
Bideford enjoyed a night of mistletoe and magic with its late night shopping event on Thursday.
The night also ended with a giant ‘snowball’ fight - using makeshift snowballs from balled-up socks.
Tonia Quance, of organiser Businesses of Bideford, said: “It was amazing, the adults having just as much fun as the kids, screams of laughter, and it went on for ages.
“It was certainly something to be repeated, but the whole evening was fabulous and the atmosphere was truly magical.
You may also want to watch:
“It was like Bideford had thrown itself a family party.”
Scroll through the gallery above for more photos from the night.
- 1 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 2 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 3 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 4 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 5 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 6 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 7 Developer 'lost for words' as town council rejects £20m Bideford wharf plans
- 8 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 9 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 10 Murder enquiry launched at Northam after death of elderly woman