Five places to eat pancakes in North Devon this Shrove Tuesday
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It’s Pancake Day tomorrow (Tuesday) and if you don’t feel like making your own, why not go out and enjoy some pancakes in North Devon instead?
Celebrate Shrove Tuesday tomorrow at one of these top North Devon eateries if you don’t feel like making your own pancakes. From savoury delights to sweet treats, here are five places to eat pancakes in North Devon...
The Riverside, Braunton
Classic American pancakes topped with bacon and maple syrup? Yes please!
Treat Time, Barnstaple
You may also want to watch:
Every deliciously sweet combination you could think of - it’s your pancake dreams come true.
Tooters Diner, Barnstaple
- 1 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 2 Date set for reopening of Bideford Pannier Market
- 3 Mystery over Barnstaple builder's death
- 4 iLab marks 10th birthday with pledge to raise £10,000 for North Devon Hospice
- 5 Veterans Charity to host Charity Car Wash at Barnstaple HQ
- 6 Date set for Barnstaple Pannier Market reopening
- 7 Motorcyclist denied dangerous driving after quad bike crash
- 8 Westward Ho! housing plan for 138 new homes approved
- 9 Prom schoolgirl killed as she crossed road near Trimstone
- 10 Hospice volunteer reaches out to 325 bereaved people during lockdown
Tooters is known for its gargantuan food concoctions, and Pancake Day there is guaranteed not to disappoint.
The Waterside Cafe, Chivenor
Sweet or savoury pancake treats with a stunning view over the Estuary.
Lattes and Lunch, Bideford
Treat yourself to a pancake breakfast looking out over the river in Bideford.