Five places to eat pancakes in North Devon this Shrove Tuesday
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It’s Pancake Day tomorrow (Tuesday) and if you don’t feel like making your own, why not go out and enjoy some pancakes in North Devon instead?
Celebrate Shrove Tuesday tomorrow at one of these top North Devon eateries if you don’t feel like making your own pancakes. From savoury delights to sweet treats, here are five places to eat pancakes in North Devon...
The Riverside, Braunton
Classic American pancakes topped with bacon and maple syrup? Yes please!
Treat Time, Barnstaple
You may also want to watch:
Every deliciously sweet combination you could think of - it’s your pancake dreams come true.
Tooters Diner, Barnstaple
- 1 Brother told sister 'you're dead' after birthday party bust-up
- 2 Bideford Pannier Market offers traders new deal
- 3 Chaos guaranteed at the first Bideford Soapbox Derby
- 4 Torrington gears up for North Devon’s BIGGEST EVER Table Top Sale
- 5 North Devon builders bums needed for charity calendar
- 6 Contactless donation station for Chemohero at Affinity Devon
- 7 Man with 'fearsome' ornamental knife arrested in Barnstaple
- 8 PICTURES: New Bideford book merges old pictures with new
- 9 Drink driver banned after Ilfracombe Lidl crash
- 10 Assault and attempted robbery near Tarka Trail
Tooters is known for its gargantuan food concoctions, and Pancake Day there is guaranteed not to disappoint.
The Waterside Cafe, Chivenor
Sweet or savoury pancake treats with a stunning view over the Estuary.
Lattes and Lunch, Bideford
Treat yourself to a pancake breakfast looking out over the river in Bideford.