Five places to eat pancakes in North Devon this Shrove Tuesday
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It’s Pancake Day tomorrow (Tuesday) and if you don’t feel like making your own, why not go out and enjoy some pancakes in North Devon instead?
Celebrate Shrove Tuesday tomorrow at one of these top North Devon eateries if you don’t feel like making your own pancakes. From savoury delights to sweet treats, here are five places to eat pancakes in North Devon...
The Riverside, Braunton
Classic American pancakes topped with bacon and maple syrup? Yes please!
Treat Time, Barnstaple
You may also want to watch:
Every deliciously sweet combination you could think of - it’s your pancake dreams come true.
Tooters Diner, Barnstaple
- 1 Tributes paid to 'legendary' North Devon vet Brian Crawford
- 2 Busy first day for new Covid-19 vaccination centre at Westward Ho!
- 3 Pictures: North Devon's winter wonderland
- 4 Chivenor marines among UK troops hit by Norway Covid outbreak
- 5 Judge jails 'worst' drink driver he has ever seen
- 6 Work begins on Northam Burrows Visitor Centre refurbishment
- 7 Two arrested as teenager fights for life after Ilfracombe stabbing
- 8 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 9 Masked burglars make Bideford garage cigarette smash and grab
- 10 Football league teams up with Northern Devon Foodbank
Tooters is known for its gargantuan food concoctions, and Pancake Day there is guaranteed not to disappoint.
The Waterside Cafe, Chivenor
Sweet or savoury pancake treats with a stunning view over the Estuary.
Lattes and Lunch, Bideford
Treat yourself to a pancake breakfast looking out over the river in Bideford.