Five places to eat pancakes in North Devon this Shrove Tuesday
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
It’s Pancake Day tomorrow (Tuesday) and if you don’t feel like making your own, why not go out and enjoy some pancakes in North Devon instead?
Celebrate Shrove Tuesday tomorrow at one of these top North Devon eateries if you don’t feel like making your own pancakes. From savoury delights to sweet treats, here are five places to eat pancakes in North Devon...
The Riverside, Braunton
Classic American pancakes topped with bacon and maple syrup? Yes please!
Treat Time, Barnstaple
You may also want to watch:
Every deliciously sweet combination you could think of - it’s your pancake dreams come true.
Tooters Diner, Barnstaple
- 1 £34,000 raised for plumber Jed Mason with stage four cancer in less than 48 hours
- 2 One of Bideford's oldest tea rooms sold at auction
- 3 Barnstaple dealer says £3,100 stash in loft was poor quality
- 4 New details on Barnstaple town centre regeneration revealed
- 5 Brunswick Wharf developer given grant money to fix quay wall
- 6 Homeless man jailed after attacking Barnstaple soldier in McDonald's
- 7 Opening of new nature reserve in Lynton
- 8 North Devon's largest private employer needs workers to expand
- 9 MISSING: Police search for David Kose from Ilfracombe
- 10 Celebrations as gate to Pilton's Manning's Pit officially opened
Tooters is known for its gargantuan food concoctions, and Pancake Day there is guaranteed not to disappoint.
The Waterside Cafe, Chivenor
Sweet or savoury pancake treats with a stunning view over the Estuary.
Lattes and Lunch, Bideford
Treat yourself to a pancake breakfast looking out over the river in Bideford.