North Devon Easter Events: Eggesford Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
Use the Easter holidays as a chance to spruce up your garden this Easter at Eggesford.
Even though it’s early this year, the Easter holidays are a good time to get out in the garden.
You can make a real impact by tackling some of the jobs that take a little longer to complete.
With the vigour and energy of spring, combined with an extra couple of days to work outside, you can achieve some great results over the bank holiday weekend.
Once the soil has started to warm up it will be time for planting in the vegetable garden and there is a great range of plants and seeds along with friendly help and advice available at Eggesford Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Looking ahead to summer displays, why not take advantage of Eggesford’s planting service for containers and hanging baskets?
Just order them in the style that you like and pick them up in May, ready to go straight outside for a stunning display.
- 1 Some North Devon GP surgeries to provide Covid vaccine clinics
- 2 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 3 Weather warning of snow and ice for Devon this weekend
- 4 Exmoor Ramble legacy for legendary fundraiser as he battles terminal cancer
- 5 Farmer gets suspended sentence for tractor crash
- 6 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 7 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 8 Tributes to Ilfracombe's 30-year school governor
- 9 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 10 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
There is always a great selection of quality plants at Eggesford Gardens, so whether you are planting up baskets and containers or creating beautiful borders, pop along and enjoy some relaxed shopping in a scenic setting.
The garden centre is nestled on the edge of the Taw Valley and Eggesford Forest is close by.
As well as plants you will find everything else you need too – from compost to containers, fertilisers to forks and wellies to wheel-barrows.
With the Gardens Restaurant serving delicious home-cooked food and the well-stocked shop selling great gift ideas and home accessories, it is a great place to visit – even if you’re not a gardener.
Dogs and muddy boots are welcome.
For more information, call 01769 580250 or visit www.eggesfordgardens.com