North Devon Easter Events: Eggesford Garden Centre
- Credit: Archant
Use the Easter holidays as a chance to spruce up your garden this Easter at Eggesford.
Even though it’s early this year, the Easter holidays are a good time to get out in the garden.
You can make a real impact by tackling some of the jobs that take a little longer to complete.
With the vigour and energy of spring, combined with an extra couple of days to work outside, you can achieve some great results over the bank holiday weekend.
Once the soil has started to warm up it will be time for planting in the vegetable garden and there is a great range of plants and seeds along with friendly help and advice available at Eggesford Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Looking ahead to summer displays, why not take advantage of Eggesford’s planting service for containers and hanging baskets?
Just order them in the style that you like and pick them up in May, ready to go straight outside for a stunning display.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
There is always a great selection of quality plants at Eggesford Gardens, so whether you are planting up baskets and containers or creating beautiful borders, pop along and enjoy some relaxed shopping in a scenic setting.
The garden centre is nestled on the edge of the Taw Valley and Eggesford Forest is close by.
As well as plants you will find everything else you need too – from compost to containers, fertilisers to forks and wellies to wheel-barrows.
With the Gardens Restaurant serving delicious home-cooked food and the well-stocked shop selling great gift ideas and home accessories, it is a great place to visit – even if you’re not a gardener.
Dogs and muddy boots are welcome.
For more information, call 01769 580250 or visit www.eggesfordgardens.com