North Devon Easter Events: Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park
- Credit: Archant
This Easter holidays join the dino egg hunt and explore the new Dinosaurus Playzone at Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park.
Fledgling dinosaur rangers are invited to join the annual Dino Egg Hunt at Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park this Easter.
Find the 10 missing dinosaur eggs scattered around the park and win a treat – the hunt will be on throughout the whole of the school holidays, not just the Easter weekend, giving everyone the opportunity to join in the fun whatever day they visit.
If that doesn’t wear you out then make sure you visit the Dinosaurus Playzone, the area’s largest dinosaur-related indoor soft play area for ‘dinomite’ fun whatever the weather.
Slides, tubes, rope bridges, ball pools and lots more will keep the children entertained while mum and dad relax with a cup of coffee.
You may also want to watch:
Outside and lurking among the tropical trees in the depths of the park’s valley are some of the latest in dinosaur animatronics.
Come face-to-face with ferocious spinosaurus, a family of triceratops and the native British dinosaur, the vicious neovenator.
- 1 Council and police step up Covid enforcement in North Devon
- 2 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
- 3 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 4 Times Past: Bodysnatching in the centre of Barnstaple
- 5 Northam murder suspect remanded in custody
- 6 Terrified shoppers fled Devon city centre attack
- 7 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 8 Times Past: How South Molton centrepiece came to be
- 9 Suspect remains in custody as Northam murder enquiry continues
- 10 Ram raid burglar jailed after rampaging crime spree
Watch out for the young t-rex lurking round the corner - especially as his mother is close behind.
Watch the UK’s most realistic full- sized animatronic t-rex come to life, but don’t stand too close to his friend dilophosaurus, as you may get wet…
Dino fans of all ages will enjoy a visit to the park’s Dinosaur Museum, with fantastic and rare exhibits including a complete allosaurus skeleton and one of the largest nests of fossilised eggs ever discovered.
The park is also home to a variety of exotic animals including African lions, baboons, gibbons, sea lions, penguins, meerkats, timber wolves and rare white Hudson Bay wolves.
There are Sea Lion shows, talks and animal encounters throughout the day for the whole family to enjoy.
Take a ride on the Dino Express, creep through Bug World or be brave enough to enter the park’s underground tomb for a fascinating insight into ancient Egypt.
There is something for everyone to enjoy this Easter at Combe Martin Wildlife and Dinosaur Park.
For more information about the park visit www.wildlifedinosaurpark.co.uk or call 01271 882486.
Bring your North Devon Gazette advert with you and get £2 off per person.