North Devon Easter Events: Atlantis Adventure Park
- Credit: Richard Austin
Join in the Easter Party and meet Alice in Wonderland at Atlantis Adventure Park in Bideford this Easter.
Atlantis Adventure Park will be transformed into an Easter wonderland from Good Friday (March 25) until Sunday, April 10.
The popular indoor Kid’s Cove will be decked out in an Alice in Wonderland theme and children can take part in a special Alice and Wonderland quiz around the whole site to find the answers to win an Easter prize.
On Monday, April 4 and Wednesday, April 6 the Mad Hatter and Alice from Entertainingly Different will be making guest appearances with a walkabout tour, games and general antics between 11am and 3pm.
So don’t be late like the White Rabbit; make sure you arrive on time to say hello or have your picture taken with Alice and her friend.
You may also want to watch:
A special Easter evening party is then being held on Good Friday from 5-7.30pm.
The Easter Bunny and Alice will be coming along to this evening of Easter magic so don’t forget to bring your camera and capture some lovely Easter memories.
- 1 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 2 Torrington woman rebuilds her life after devastating stroke
- 3 Real ice rink coming to Barnstaple Christmas Village
- 4 Vandalism at Bideford's Brunswick Wharf development condemned
- 5 Cyclist left with ‘serious head injuries’ after incident in Bideford
- 6 Fangtastic half-term Halloween fun at Yeo Valley Woodland
- 7 Bid for £34 million to improve Devon's bus services submitted
- 8 New app 'Dscvr' promoting North Devon town centres set to launch
- 9 Bideford's First Food and Drink Festival coming soon
- 10 Charity staff praised for support helping customers get online
Tickets to the party cost £8.95 for children and £1 for adults and must be pre-booked.
Alongside all the extra Easter activities, you’ll also find all the usual Atlantis fun – including panning for gold; crazy golf; the outdoor mystery maze; pirate ship; jumping pillows; rides; bungee ropes and indoor play area will be open.
The popular short land Highway 66 10-pin bowling and American style dining will also be open for all-around family fun.
Hannah Tatem, Atlantis Adventure Park manager, is looking forward to an Alice in Wonderland themed Easter.
She said: “Alice in Wonderland was one of my favourite childhood stories and I love the magical adventure it takes you on.
“All the team at Atlantis are looking forward to creating our own Easter wonderland for all the family to enjoy and everyone is welcome to come along for a fun and adventurous day out during the Easter holidays.”
The family attraction, part of the Atlantic Village shopping centre off Clovelly Road in Bideford, will be full of exciting fun, daily from 10am to 5pm.
For more information visit www.atlantis adventurepark.co.uk