North Devon Easter Events: Atlantis Adventure Park
- Credit: Richard Austin
Join in the Easter Party and meet Alice in Wonderland at Atlantis Adventure Park in Bideford this Easter.
Atlantis Adventure Park will be transformed into an Easter wonderland from Good Friday (March 25) until Sunday, April 10.
The popular indoor Kid’s Cove will be decked out in an Alice in Wonderland theme and children can take part in a special Alice and Wonderland quiz around the whole site to find the answers to win an Easter prize.
On Monday, April 4 and Wednesday, April 6 the Mad Hatter and Alice from Entertainingly Different will be making guest appearances with a walkabout tour, games and general antics between 11am and 3pm.
So don’t be late like the White Rabbit; make sure you arrive on time to say hello or have your picture taken with Alice and her friend.
You may also want to watch:
A special Easter evening party is then being held on Good Friday from 5-7.30pm.
The Easter Bunny and Alice will be coming along to this evening of Easter magic so don’t forget to bring your camera and capture some lovely Easter memories.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 7 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 8 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
- 9 New Pebbleridge Kitchen arrives on Northam Burrows
- 10 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
Tickets to the party cost £8.95 for children and £1 for adults and must be pre-booked.
Alongside all the extra Easter activities, you’ll also find all the usual Atlantis fun – including panning for gold; crazy golf; the outdoor mystery maze; pirate ship; jumping pillows; rides; bungee ropes and indoor play area will be open.
The popular short land Highway 66 10-pin bowling and American style dining will also be open for all-around family fun.
Hannah Tatem, Atlantis Adventure Park manager, is looking forward to an Alice in Wonderland themed Easter.
She said: “Alice in Wonderland was one of my favourite childhood stories and I love the magical adventure it takes you on.
“All the team at Atlantis are looking forward to creating our own Easter wonderland for all the family to enjoy and everyone is welcome to come along for a fun and adventurous day out during the Easter holidays.”
The family attraction, part of the Atlantic Village shopping centre off Clovelly Road in Bideford, will be full of exciting fun, daily from 10am to 5pm.
For more information visit www.atlantis adventurepark.co.uk