North Devon Christmas Market 2018 is back in Braunton
- Credit: Archant
North Devon Christmas Market is back in Braunton for a fourth year running and with a new time slot to suit festive shoppers.
By popular demand, the market on Saturday, December 1 at Caen Street car park run by Ginger Monkey Events has changed its times from noon to 8pm, instead of starting later in the day.
Organiser Neil Hampson said the annual feast of crafts, food and music was once again a sell out, with around 135 stalls on the day.
The market will feature a huge range of arts and crafts stalls, plus a main bar run by Fly Bar, a Prosecco cocktail bar from Sparkle and Fizz plus a dozen street food vendors offering everything from hog roasts to exotic curries.
There will be music through the day from Chivenor Military Wives Choir, plus local performers and musicians as well as The Red Petticoats and Dancing Feet Academy of Dance.
You may also want to watch:
There will be children’s rides, inflatables and trampolines as well as the Caen Rotary Santa’s Sleigh.
The village shops will be open for late night shopping too.
- 1 Jealous Barnstaple boyfriend made divorcee get rid of wedding dress
- 2 North Devon business signs up to 1 billion tree project
- 3 The Plough announces Open-Air Theatre Festival
- 4 Bungling Northam burglar facing jail
- 5 Why it‘s important to shop local in North Devon post-lockdown
- 6 Criminal damage at Fremington Football Club - Police appeal
- 7 MP nominates North Devon champions for Levelling Up Awards
- 8 Small-time drug dealer 'caught red-handed'
- 9 North Devon sign West Indian pace bowler
- 10 Ilfracombe man, 64, must pay compensation for baseball bat attack
The car park will be closed, so visitors are asked to park at Tesco and walk along the lit Tarka Trail to the market.
Keep up to date at the North Devon Christmas Market 2018 Facebook page.