North Devon Christmas Market 2018 is back in Braunton
- Credit: Archant
North Devon Christmas Market is back in Braunton for a fourth year running and with a new time slot to suit festive shoppers.
By popular demand, the market on Saturday, December 1 at Caen Street car park run by Ginger Monkey Events has changed its times from noon to 8pm, instead of starting later in the day.
Organiser Neil Hampson said the annual feast of crafts, food and music was once again a sell out, with around 135 stalls on the day.
The market will feature a huge range of arts and crafts stalls, plus a main bar run by Fly Bar, a Prosecco cocktail bar from Sparkle and Fizz plus a dozen street food vendors offering everything from hog roasts to exotic curries.
There will be music through the day from Chivenor Military Wives Choir, plus local performers and musicians as well as The Red Petticoats and Dancing Feet Academy of Dance.
You may also want to watch:
There will be children’s rides, inflatables and trampolines as well as the Caen Rotary Santa’s Sleigh.
The village shops will be open for late night shopping too.
- 1 52-year-old man dies in three car crash between Bideford and Torrington
- 2 Police investigate midnight assault on scooter rider in Barnstaple
- 3 North Devon Healthcare Trust department awarded Academic status
- 4 Northam Murder: Grieving family condemn killer's lies and cruelty
- 5 Barnstaple Fair set to return for 2021 - 'May the show go on!'
- 6 Man dies after 'single vehicle collision' on the A386
- 7 Northam Murder: 'Merciless' carer gets life for killing client who caught him stealing
- 8 MP opens new Northam Burrows Visitor Centre at Westward Ho!
- 9 Northam Murder: Carer guilty of brutal murder of frail widow
- 10 Council bids for Levelling Up funding for Ilfracombe
The car park will be closed, so visitors are asked to park at Tesco and walk along the lit Tarka Trail to the market.
Keep up to date at the North Devon Christmas Market 2018 Facebook page.