LOOK INSIDE: Quaint Braunton cottage has village charm
- Credit: Archant
Take a look around our property of the week, a traditional cottage in Braunton with its attractive, unspoilt woodland.
Rock Cottage in Braunton offers prospective purchasers a unique opportunity to acquire a most attractive and quaint traditional cottage, providing well-appointed accommodation of considerable charm and character.
It occupies a delightful position towards the outskirts of the sought-after village of Braunton.
The property, up for sale with Greenslade Taylor Hunt (01769 574500) for a guide price of £275,000, benefits from large enclosed gardens enjoying a good degree of privacy and seclusion, with an attractive unspoilt woodland area and summerhouse.
This home provides a lovely feel with many traditional features, which in recent years has undergone a sympathetic refurbishment programme having been in the present vendor’s ownership for more than 20 years.
The accommodation briefly comprises, on the ground floor, an attractive living room with wood burning stove, a dining room and a well-appointed kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor provides two good-sized bedrooms together with a traditional family bathroom.
It is thought that the cottage would be ideal as a second home or holiday let investment, or as a lovely permanent home.
- 1 Fugitive jailed after car chase between Bideford and Barnstaple
- 2 Hotel restriction in Westward Ho! will not be lifted
- 3 Finance manager jailed for stealing almost £1m from Witheridge company
- 4 'Once-in-a-generation' Bideford development given 'full support'
- 5 Bid to make Ilfracombe pier car park long stay rejected
- 6 Jail for toothache attacker in North Molton
- 7 Man hospitalised after alleyway assault in South Molton
- 8 Police seek driver after horse riders injured in Westward Ho! incident
- 9 Braunton farmer admits ploughing up 'semi natural' land
- 10 North Devon fossil hunter's collection goes to auction
In all, Rock Cottage extends to around 0.22 of an acre and enjoys lovely views over St Brannock’s Church.
It sits just over half a mile from the centre of this thriving village.
Scroll through the gallery above for more photos of this Braunton property.