LOOK INSIDE: Quaint Braunton cottage has village charm
- Credit: Archant
Take a look around our property of the week, a traditional cottage in Braunton with its attractive, unspoilt woodland.
Rock Cottage in Braunton offers prospective purchasers a unique opportunity to acquire a most attractive and quaint traditional cottage, providing well-appointed accommodation of considerable charm and character.
It occupies a delightful position towards the outskirts of the sought-after village of Braunton.
The property, up for sale with Greenslade Taylor Hunt (01769 574500) for a guide price of £275,000, benefits from large enclosed gardens enjoying a good degree of privacy and seclusion, with an attractive unspoilt woodland area and summerhouse.
This home provides a lovely feel with many traditional features, which in recent years has undergone a sympathetic refurbishment programme having been in the present vendor’s ownership for more than 20 years.
The accommodation briefly comprises, on the ground floor, an attractive living room with wood burning stove, a dining room and a well-appointed kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor provides two good-sized bedrooms together with a traditional family bathroom.
It is thought that the cottage would be ideal as a second home or holiday let investment, or as a lovely permanent home.
- 1 Covid vaccine: Roll out continues but is North Devon being left out?
- 2 Plans to merge North Devon and Exeter health trusts move forward
- 3 Barnstaple man attacked his wife and neighbour after Christmas drink
- 4 Barnstaple man cleared of drug dealing charges
- 5 Devon's Tiki surf brand is up for sale
- 6 Covid delays Barnstaple councillor's trial again
- 7 Barnstaple man’s 5k-a-day challenge for children’s hospice
- 8 Camp out fundraiser Max receives gift from fallen soldier's family
- 9 Three more Covid deaths at North Devon District Hospital but cases are falling
- 10 Man charged with murder of Northam pensioner
In all, Rock Cottage extends to around 0.22 of an acre and enjoys lovely views over St Brannock’s Church.
It sits just over half a mile from the centre of this thriving village.
Scroll through the gallery above for more photos of this Braunton property.