LOOK INSIDE: Quaint Braunton cottage has village charm
- Credit: Archant
Take a look around our property of the week, a traditional cottage in Braunton with its attractive, unspoilt woodland.
Rock Cottage in Braunton offers prospective purchasers a unique opportunity to acquire a most attractive and quaint traditional cottage, providing well-appointed accommodation of considerable charm and character.
It occupies a delightful position towards the outskirts of the sought-after village of Braunton.
The property, up for sale with Greenslade Taylor Hunt (01769 574500) for a guide price of £275,000, benefits from large enclosed gardens enjoying a good degree of privacy and seclusion, with an attractive unspoilt woodland area and summerhouse.
This home provides a lovely feel with many traditional features, which in recent years has undergone a sympathetic refurbishment programme having been in the present vendor’s ownership for more than 20 years.
The accommodation briefly comprises, on the ground floor, an attractive living room with wood burning stove, a dining room and a well-appointed kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor provides two good-sized bedrooms together with a traditional family bathroom.
It is thought that the cottage would be ideal as a second home or holiday let investment, or as a lovely permanent home.
- 1 MISSING: Police search for Peter Hughes from Combe Martin area
- 2 North Devon charity organises Routes of Remembrance
- 3 'Neglected' North Devon taxi firm challenged by councillors
- 4 Developer sponsors Shammy FC youth teams
- 5 Firework display set to return to Barnstaple Rugby Club for 2021
- 6 'Kinky Boots' coming to Barnstaple's Queen's Theatre
- 7 Devon health boss 'concerned' at low Covid booster uptake
- 8 £2.1m upgrade will provide space for 38 new North Devon jobs
- 9 North Devon Healthcare trust scores high in patient survey
- 10 Link centre consultation 'absolute nonsense' say campaigners
In all, Rock Cottage extends to around 0.22 of an acre and enjoys lovely views over St Brannock’s Church.
It sits just over half a mile from the centre of this thriving village.
Scroll through the gallery above for more photos of this Braunton property.