LOOK INSIDE: Quaint Braunton cottage has village charm
- Credit: Archant
Take a look around our property of the week, a traditional cottage in Braunton with its attractive, unspoilt woodland.
Rock Cottage in Braunton offers prospective purchasers a unique opportunity to acquire a most attractive and quaint traditional cottage, providing well-appointed accommodation of considerable charm and character.
It occupies a delightful position towards the outskirts of the sought-after village of Braunton.
The property, up for sale with Greenslade Taylor Hunt (01769 574500) for a guide price of £275,000, benefits from large enclosed gardens enjoying a good degree of privacy and seclusion, with an attractive unspoilt woodland area and summerhouse.
This home provides a lovely feel with many traditional features, which in recent years has undergone a sympathetic refurbishment programme having been in the present vendor’s ownership for more than 20 years.
The accommodation briefly comprises, on the ground floor, an attractive living room with wood burning stove, a dining room and a well-appointed kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
The first floor provides two good-sized bedrooms together with a traditional family bathroom.
It is thought that the cottage would be ideal as a second home or holiday let investment, or as a lovely permanent home.
- 1 PICTURES: Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit The Burton at Bideford
- 2 Jewellery and cash stolen in Barnstaple burglary
- 3 Northam Murder: Accused carer told police he 'loved her to bits'
- 4 Rosemoor transforms into Wonderland for the summer holidays
- 5 Bideford man dies after Link Road crash near South Molton
- 6 PICTURES: Duchess of Cornwall visits Little Bridge House in Fremington
- 7 Britain’s most influential artists exhibit at The Burton at Bideford
- 8 £100K funding to Torridge towns to support recovery post Covid-19
- 9 Braunton Caen Rotary welcomes their youngest ever club president
- 10 Northam widow was found half under her bed by carer
In all, Rock Cottage extends to around 0.22 of an acre and enjoys lovely views over St Brannock’s Church.
It sits just over half a mile from the centre of this thriving village.
Scroll through the gallery above for more photos of this Braunton property.