LOOK INSIDE: Hillside home has best views in Combe Martin
- Credit: Archant
Take a look around our property of the week, this stunning hillside home in Combe Martin with unrivalled sea views.
Perched on the hillside overlooking the beautiful bay of Combe Martin, this detached home enjoys unrivalled views.
The four-bedroom home sits at the bottom of Hangman Hill and enjoys arguably the best views in the village.
It is up for sale with Bond Oxborough Phillips (01271 866699) for a guide price of £485,000.
It is extremely well presented, with two balconies to sit and enjoy the sweeping coastline views.
The house is approached by a driveway which has hard standing parking for three-to-four vehicles, leading up to a garage.
You may also want to watch:
On the ground floor is a lower ground-floor hallway, master bedroom and second bedroom with en suite.
There is also a third bedroom and a bathroom with Jacuzzi suite.
- 1 820 homes approved for Landkey despite council concern
- 2 Northam man who searched for child pornography sent on treatment course
- 3 Man seriously injured at Appledore Quay - Witness Appeal
- 4 PICTURES: Women 'Walk Taller Than The Trees' at Nightwalk 2021
- 5 Torridge launches Waste and Recycling Roadshows
- 6 PICTURES: Bideford 10k is back for 2021
- 7 Tributes paid to North Devon librarian Ian Tansley
- 8 Arts Council England announces support for North Devon
- 9 Dolton remembers resident Rolling Stone Charlie Watts
- 10 'Controversial' plan to close mental health centres in North Devon
On the first floor is an open plan lounge and dining room with balcony, a kitchen/breakfast room and a fourth bedroom/study.
Outside, there are steps leading to a paved patio area and a sloping laid lawn bordered by mature bushes.
There is also a parcel of land available by separate negotiation.
Scroll through the gallery above for more photos of this beautiful home.